Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CSL Stock Summary
- CSL has a market capitalization of $9,093,801,890 -- more than approximately 83.09% of US stocks.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.15% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Carlisle Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carlisle Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BWXT, NVT, JHX, OC, and AXTA.
- Visit CSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlisle.com.
CSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.47||52-week high||$164.80|
|Prev. close||$159.70||52-week low||$106.19|
|Day high||$159.97||Avg. volume||332,193|
|50-day MA||$159.82||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$145.00||Market Cap||9.04B|
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL) Company Bio
Carlisle Companies designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare, sanitary maintenance, transportation, general industrial, protective coating, wood, specialty and auto refinishing. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.