Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$287.96||52-week high||$291.76|
|Prev. close||$291.39||52-week low||$203.65|
|Day high||$290.51||Avg. volume||379,146|
|50-day MA||$263.43||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$248.64||Market Cap||14.02B|
CSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSL POWR Grades
- CSL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CSL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.52% of US stocks).
CSL Stock Summary
- CARLISLE COMPANIES INC's market capitalization of $13,933,677,059 is ahead of 86.64% of US-listed equities.
- CARLISLE COMPANIES INC's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.99% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.04%, CARLISLE COMPANIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPB, ALB, SPWR, BWXT, and STE.
- Visit CSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlisle.com.
CSL Valuation Summary
- CSL's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 92.31% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSL.
CSL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.7%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 33.97%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 19.7%.
The table below shows CSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.75% of graded US stocks.
- CSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 12th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- ATR, NPO, and BERY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSL.
The table below shows CSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL) Company Bio
Carlisle Companies designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare, sanitary maintenance, transportation, general industrial, protective coating, wood, specialty and auto refinishing. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
CSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CSL Social Stream
Latest CSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARLISLE COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSL as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., November 28, 2023--Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL), will release a video and presentation featuring its Vision 2030 strategy and long-term financial targets on December 7, 2023 at 7:00 a.m. ET. Vision 2030 will outline the next phase of profitable growth and superior returns following the pivot of Carlisle’s portfolio of businesses to a pure-play building products company and the highly successful achievement of its key Vision 2025 objectives three years ahead of pl
Is Carlisle Companies Incorporated's (NYSE:CSL) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already be aware that Carlisle Companies' (NYSE:CSL) stock increased significantly by 13% over the...
Carlisle Companies Earns "Most Honored Company" Designation from Institutional Investor 2023-24 All-America Executive Team Rankings
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., November 15, 2023--Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL), is proud to be recognized among the "Most Honored Companies" in the Institutional Investor’s 2023-24 All-America Executive Team rankings. Carlisle was awarded first place in the Homebuilding & Building Product industry in seven out of the eight polled categories, including "Best Investor Relations", "Best CEO", "Best CFO", "Best IR Professionals", "Best IR Team", "Best Board of Directors" and "Best ESG".
AESI, CPRI and CSL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 15, 2023.
Carlisle TyrFil Expands Its Asia Presence to Manufacture Off-the-Road (OTR) Premium Tyre Flatproofing Technology in China
CARLISLE, Pa., November 14, 2023--Carlisle TyrFil significantly expands its manufacturing footprint into the Chinese marketplace to better serve its OEM and aftermarket customers.
CSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|