Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CSL Stock Summary
- Carlisle Companies Inc's market capitalization of $8,970,820,773 is ahead of 83.39% of US-listed equities.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.03% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Carlisle Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BWXT, NVT, JHX, COO, and OC.
- CSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carlisle Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.carlisle.com.
CSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSL Price/Volume Stats
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL) Company Bio
Carlisle Companies designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare, sanitary maintenance, transportation, general industrial, protective coating, wood, specialty and auto refinishing. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.