Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CSL Stock Summary
- CSL has a higher market value than 83.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,970,820,773.
- CSL's went public 32.05 years ago, making it older than 90.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Carlisle Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carlisle Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BWXT, NVT, JHX, COO, and OC.
- Visit CSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlisle.com.
CSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSL Price/Volume Stats
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL) Company Bio
Carlisle Companies designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare, sanitary maintenance, transportation, general industrial, protective coating, wood, specialty and auto refinishing. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.