Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSL POWR Grades
- CSL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CSL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 45.72% of US stocks).
CSL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,589,210,989, Carlisle Companies Inc has a greater market value than 80.93% of US stocks.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.52% of US equities in our set.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carlisle Companies Inc are MIDD, HUN, LEA, SON, and IART.
- Visit CSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlisle.com.
CSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CSL's price/sales ratio is 11.54% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CSL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $11.7.
- CSL's price/earnings ratio has moved up $14.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSL.
CSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.78||52-week high||$197.21|
|Prev. close||$183.73||52-week low||$109.72|
|Day high||$184.21||Avg. volume||299,214|
|50-day MA||$187.83||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$155.59||Market Cap||9.59B|
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL) Company Bio
Carlisle Companies designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare, sanitary maintenance, transportation, general industrial, protective coating, wood, specialty and auto refinishing. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
CSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Carlisle Companies Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Carlisle Companies Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 83. Its equity weight surpasses that of 59.64% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of 59.47% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CSL Social Stream
Latest CSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carlisle Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSL as an investment opportunity.
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Carlisle Companies
Griffon (GFF) is likely to benefit from favorable macro trends, solid product offerings, well diversified business structure, sound manufacturing capacity, buyouts & shareholder-friendly policies.
Carlisle Companies Incorporated with ticker code (CSL) now have 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 225 and 205 with a mean TP of 216. With the stocks previous close at 189.56 this would imply there is a potential upside of 13.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 191.43 and the 200 moving average now moves to 165.33. The market capitalisation for the company is $9,782m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CSL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Carlisle Companies Incorporated operates as a diversified manufacturer of engineered products in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally....
MARUY vs. CSL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Carlisle Companies Announces Construction of New TPO Manufacturing Line Business Wire
CSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|