Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -5.64 -- higher than merely 22.07% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for CSL has increased for the 6th consecutive quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CSL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JBHT, JBSS, EXPD, VRSK and OFLX.
CSL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CSL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 51.88% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Carlisle Companies Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CSL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.71% of its fellow sector mates.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's market cap of $7 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 71.4% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CSL's provides a return of -51.88% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 29.18% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CSL Dividend Chart
CSL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|