Charles & Colvard Ltd. (CTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- CTHR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 43 weeks.
- CTHR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
CTHR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $82,859,273, Charles & Colvard Ltd has a greater market value than only 9.93% of US stocks.
- CTHR's current price/earnings ratio is 6.47, which is higher than only 9.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 132.72%, Charles & Colvard Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GAIA, MIXT, HZO, LYTS, and HGBL.
- CTHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charles & Colvard Ltd's official web site, go to www.charlesandcolvard.com.
CTHR Valuation Summary
- CTHR's price/earnings ratio is 25.6; this is 31.96% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CTHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 30.5 over the prior 243 months.
- CTHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTHR.
CTHR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.62%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.5%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 382.94%.
The table below shows CTHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.88||52-week high||$3.66|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$0.78|
|Day high||$2.91||Avg. volume||444,556|
|50-day MA||$2.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||86.15M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full CTHR Social Stream
Latest CTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charles & Colvard Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTHR as an investment opportunity.
Ollin Sykes, Director at Charles & Colvard (NASDAQ:CTHR), made a large insider buy on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Sykes purchased 86,050 shares of Charles & Colvard at a price of $1.7 per share. The total transaction amounted to $101,578. Following the transaction, Sykes now owns 637,566 shares of the company, worth $1,759,172. Charles & Colvard shares are trading down 0.39%
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Charles & Colvard The Trade: Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTHR) Director Ollin Sykes acquired a total of 86050 shares
Most readers would already be aware that Charles & Colvard's (NASDAQ:CTHR) stock increased significantly by 13% over...
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Sept. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTHR) (the "Company"), a globally recognized fine jewelry company specializing in lab created gemstones, reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended June 30, 2021
Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CTHR Price Returns