Charles & Colvard Ltd. (CTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
CTHR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Charles & Colvard Ltd is higher than 94.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CTHR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTHR has reported earnings growth of -400.55%, putting it ahead of only 3.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CECE, MTRX, DSWL, GTS, and STRA.
- Visit CTHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.charlesandcolvard.com.
CTHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$2.48|
|Prev. close||$0.99||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.00||Avg. volume||209,574|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||27.53M|
CTHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CTHR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Charles & Colvard Ltd ranked in the 5st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CTHR, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.91 years, is -0.28% -- higher than only 6.17% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|