Charles & Colvard Ltd. (CTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
CTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.57||52-week high||$1.26|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.57|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||90,513|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||17.47M|
CTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTHR Stock Summary
- CTHR has a market capitalization of $22,587,542 -- more than approximately merely 10.4% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTHR has reported earnings growth of -190.31%, putting it ahead of just 7.51% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CTHR's revenue has grown -22.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHARLES & COLVARD LTD are HVT, UFCS, DLTH, EDUC, and CAL.
- CTHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHARLES & COLVARD LTD's official web site, go to www.charlesandcolvard.com.
CTHR Valuation Summary
- CTHR's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.5; this is 117.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CTHR's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTHR.
CTHR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.47%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -25.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.2%.
The table below shows CTHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTHR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.71% of graded US stocks.
- CTHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 36th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- WHR, FUV, and MOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTHR.
The table below shows CTHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full CTHR Social Stream
Latest CTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHARLES & COLVARD LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTHR as an investment opportunity.
Multiple insiders secured a larger position in Charles & Colvard, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CTHR ) shares over the last 12 months...
In this article, we’ll discuss the top 15 jewelry exporting countries in the world. If you want to skip all the details about the jewelry market and the major players in the jewelry industry, then head straight to Top 5 Jewelry exporting countries in the World. Jewelry has deep-rooted historical significance, tracing its presence in […]
Charles & Colvard Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.28 loss per share (vs US$0.011 profit in 3Q 2022)
Charles & Colvard ( NASDAQ:CTHR ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.64m (down 32% from 3Q...
Q3 2023 Charles & Colvard Ltd Earnings Call
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTHR) (the "Company"), a globally recognized fine jewelry company specializing in lab created Made, Not MinedTM gemstones, reported financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2023 ("Third Quarter Fiscal 2023").
CTHR Price Returns