Charles & Colvard Ltd. (CTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
CTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$1.40|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||98,554|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||28.85M|
CTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTHR Stock Summary
- CTHR has a market capitalization of $29,455,375 -- more than approximately only 10.51% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTHR has reported earnings growth of -190.31%, putting it ahead of merely 8.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CHARLES & COLVARD LTD comes in at -22.58%, a number that bests only 10.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KOSS, SVT, DYNT, GAIA, and LZB.
- Visit CTHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.charlesandcolvard.com.
CTHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CTHR's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- CTHR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTHR.
CTHR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.47%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -25.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.2%.
The table below shows CTHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTHR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.71% of graded US stocks.
- CTHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 36th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- WHR, FUV, and MOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTHR.
The table below shows CTHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTHR, see our CTHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
CTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full CTHR Social Stream
Latest CTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHARLES & COLVARD LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTHR as an investment opportunity.
Charles & Colvard Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.28 loss per share (vs US$0.011 profit in 3Q 2022)
Charles & Colvard ( NASDAQ:CTHR ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.64m (down 32% from 3Q...
Q3 2023 Charles & Colvard Ltd Earnings Call
Q3 2023 Charles & Colvard Ltd Earnings Call
CHARLES & COLVARD REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2023 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTHR) (the "Company"), a globally recognized fine jewelry company specializing in lab created Made, Not MinedTM gemstones, reported financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2023 ("Third Quarter Fiscal 2023").
CHARLES & COLVARD REGAINS COMPLIANCE WITH NASDAQ MINIMUM BID PRICE LISTING REQUIREMENT
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTHR) (the "Company"), a globally recognized fine jewelry company that specializes in moissanite and lab grown diamonds, announced today that it has regained compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price continued listing requirement. A letter from Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Department noted that as of April 20, 2023, the minimum bid price of the Company's common stock was $1.00 per share or greater for the last 10 consecutive business/trading days. As a result,
CHARLES & COLVARD TO HOST THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2023 INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL ON MAY 4, 2023 AT 4:30 PM ET
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTHR) (the "Company"), a globally recognized fine jewelry company that specializes in moissanite and lab grown diamonds, will host an investor conference call and webcast presentation to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 ("Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023") at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 4, 2023. The Company will release its financial results after the market close on the same day.
CTHR Price Returns
Continue Researching CTHRWant to do more research on Charles & Colvard Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...