Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CTHR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CTHR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CTHR as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CTHR is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Charles & Colvard Ltd's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- CTHR has a greater average analyst price target than 1.5% of all US stocks.
- CTHR has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 74% of Consumer Goods stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CTHR is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- CTHR has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Charles & Colvard Ltd's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is CTHR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!