Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc (CVLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CVLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVLY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CVLY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.01% of US stocks).
CVLY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.92 for CODORUS VALLEY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.88%, CODORUS VALLEY BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 21.28% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CVLY comes in at 6.79% -- higher than that of 76.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CODORUS VALLEY BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCBG, PBFS, OSBC, AUBN, and EQBK.
- CVLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CODORUS VALLEY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.peoplesbanknet.com.
CVLY Valuation Summary
- CVLY's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.5; this is 49.54% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CVLY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLY.
CVLY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.35%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -9.91%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.15%.
The table below shows CVLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVLY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.3% of graded US stocks.
- CVLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 304th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TCBI, SRCE, and HFBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVLY.
The table below shows CVLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.75||52-week high||$25.95|
|Prev. close||$20.49||52-week low||$18.66|
|Day high||$20.86||Avg. volume||19,374|
|50-day MA||$23.69||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$22.18||Market Cap||198.95M|
Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc (CVLY) Company Bio
Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. provides various business and consumer banking services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLY Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLY Social Stream
Latest CVLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CODORUS VALLEY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLY as an investment opportunity.
Bullish Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLY) insiders filled their treasuries with US$548k worth of stock over last year
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
We Ran A Stock Scan For Earnings Growth And Codorus Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:CVLY) Passed With Ease
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CVLY) largest shareholders are individual investors with 44% ownership, institutions own 37%
Every investor in Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVLY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Codorus Valley Bancorp Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$2.11 (vs US$1.51 in FY 2021)
Codorus Valley Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CVLY ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$87.2m (up 17% from FY...
Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Earnings
YORK, Pa., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. (“Codorus Valley”, or the “Corporation”) (NASDAQ: CVLY), parent company of PeoplesBank, A Codorus Valley Company (“PeoplesBank”, or the “Bank”), today reported net income of $7.9 million or $0.83 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of 2022. This compares to net income of $7.2 million or $0.75 per diluted common share for the third quarter of 2022, representing an increase of $0.7 million or 10.9 percent and ne
CVLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVLYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...