Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc (CVLY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CVLY has issued more dividends than merely 17.18% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CVLY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 27,077,000, ranking above 87.05% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CVLY has returned $6,017,000 US dollars -- more than only 15.81% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CVLY's price: AAME, EXPO, ASFI, BEP and PDLI.
CVLY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CVLY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 16.78% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVLY, investors may wish to consider are:
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $75 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 35.04% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 70.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CVLY Dividend Chart
CVLY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLY Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on CVLY dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc Common Stock (CVLY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) - Dividend Investor
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha