Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc (CVLY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CVLY has returned $5,587,000 US dollars, more than only 15.16% of US dividend issuers.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for CVLY have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CVLY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EBF, CSCO, HMG, CLPR and NRG.
CVLY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CVLY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 47.08%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc are:
- CVLY's market cap of approximately $166 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 33.87% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CVLY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 72.61% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CVLY Dividend Chart
CVLY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CVLY dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc Common Stock (CVLY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) - Dividend Investor
Codorus Valley Bancorp Inc (CVLY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha