Deere & Company (DE): Price and Financial Metrics
DE Stock Summary
- DE has a market capitalization of $54,171,643,555 -- more than approximately 96.11% of US stocks.
- DE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 324.3 -- higher than 87.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DE's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deere & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be PHG, BSX, EW, BAX, and ZTS.
- DE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deere & Co's official web site, go to www.deere.com.
DE Stock Price Chart More Charts
DE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$177.43||52-week high||$181.99|
|Prev. close||$165.83||52-week low||$132.68|
|Day high||$181.99||Avg. volume||1,600,114|
|50-day MA||$170.92||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$163.76||Market Cap||55.86B|
Deere & Company (DE) Company Bio
Deere & Company manufactures and distributes agriculture and turf, and construction and forestry equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in Moline, Illinois.
DE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Deere & Co ranked in the 21st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 76.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Deere & Co, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Deere & Co over the past 5.56 years is -0.05%; that's better than just 21.11% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 23.6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Deere & Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 4.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|