Deere & Co. (DE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.01% of US stocks.
- DE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.52% of US stocks).
DE Stock Summary
- DEERE & CO's market capitalization of $131,861,978,151 is ahead of 98.49% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 279.57, DEERE & CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.52% of US stocks.
- DEERE & CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAT, SNY, RTX, IBM, and MDT.
- Visit DE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deere.com.
DE Valuation Summary
- DE's price/earnings ratio is 21.6; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 190.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DE.
DE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 49.57%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.86%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 41.01%.
The table below shows DE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.93% of graded US stocks.
- DE's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 79th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, ZBRA, and DOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DE.
The table below shows DE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$440.07||52-week high||$448.40|
|Prev. close||$438.25||52-week low||$283.81|
|Day high||$441.84||Avg. volume||1,784,217|
|50-day MA||$393.39||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$369.90||Market Cap||132.82B|
Deere & Co. (DE) Company Bio
John Deere is the brand name of Deere & Company, an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. In 2019, it was listed as 87th in the Fortune 500 America's ranking and was ranked 329th in the global ranking. The company also provides financial services and other related activities. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DE Latest Social Stream
View Full DE Social Stream
Latest DE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEERE & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DE as an investment opportunity.
High prices for agricultural commodities are fueling a surge in equipment sales.
Major players in the off-highway electric vehicle market are Caterpillar Inc. , Volvo Construction Equipment Ab, Deere And Company, Komatsu Ltd. , Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. , Doosan Corporation, J. Major players in the off-highway electric vehicle market are Caterpillar Inc. , Volvo Construction Equipment Ab, Deere And Company, Komatsu Ltd. , Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. , Doosan Corporation, J.
Major players in the digital agriculture market are Farmers Edge, IBM Corporation, Bayer AG, Deere & Company, HummingBird Technologies, AGCO Corporation, Gamaya SA, Trimble Navigation Ltd. , DTN, Syngenta AG, Eurofins Scientific SE, AgriWebb, BASF SE, Raven Industries Inc. Major players in the digital agriculture market are Farmers Edge, IBM Corporation, Bayer AG, Deere & Company, HummingBird Technologies, AGCO Corporation, Gamaya SA, Trimble Navigation Ltd. , DTN, Syngenta AG, Eurofins Scientific SE, AgriWebb, BASF SE, Raven Industries Inc.
Among the top stocks to buy and watch, industrial leader W.W. Grainger is in a new buy zone following its recent breakout move.
Insiders at Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) sold US$3.9m worth of stock, a potential red flag that needs to be monitored
While Deere & Company ( NYSE:DE ) shareholders have enjoyed a good week with stock up 7.2%, they need remain vigilant...
DE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|