Deere & Co. (DE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.23% of US stocks.
- DE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
DE Stock Summary
- DEERE & CO's market capitalization of $114,528,558,514 is ahead of 98.26% of US-listed equities.
- DEERE & CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- For DE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DEERE & CO are IBM, SNY, CAT, GILD, and RTX.
- DE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DEERE & CO's official web site, go to www.deere.com.
DE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DE's price/earnings ratio is 26.7% lower, now standing at 14.
- Over the past 243 months, DE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DE.
DE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.81%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 22.62%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.65%.
The table below shows DE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.93% of graded US stocks.
- DE's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 79th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, ZBRA, and DOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DE.
The table below shows DE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DE, see our DE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$411.48||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
DE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$400.79||52-week high||$448.40|
|Prev. close||$395.35||52-week low||$283.81|
|Day high||$401.72||Avg. volume||1,521,283|
|50-day MA||$411.05||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$382.43||Market Cap||118.76B|
Deere & Co. (DE) Company Bio
John Deere is the brand name of Deere & Company, an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. In 2019, it was listed as 87th in the Fortune 500 America's ranking and was ranked 329th in the global ranking. The company also provides financial services and other related activities. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DE Latest Social Stream
View Full DE Social Stream
Latest DE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEERE & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DE as an investment opportunity.
Cintas (CTAS) Q3 Earnings & Revenues Beat, FY23 View Raised
Cintas' (CTAS) Q3 results benefit from strong segmental performances despite high costs. The company raises its earnings and revenue forecast for fiscal 2023.
Here's Why You Should Hold on to Danaher (DHR) Stock Now
The DBS initiatives, cost management actions and steady demand across major end markets augur well for Danaher's (DHR) growth. Handsome rewards to shareholders add to the stock's appeal.
Here's Why Hold Strategy is Apt for MRC Global (MRC) Stock
Safety-related modernization and emission reduction programs in the gas utility sector augur well for MRC Global (MRC). The company's shareholder-friendly policies are promising.
Is It Worth Investing in Deere (DE) Based on Wall Street's Bullish Views?
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Deere (DE) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
If EPS Growth Is Important To You, Deere (NYSE:DE) Presents An Opportunity
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
DE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DEWant to see what other sources are saying about Deere & Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Deere & Co (DE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deere & Co (DE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deere & Co (DE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...