Deere & Company (DE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DE POWR Grades
- DE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.13% of US stocks.
- DE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
DE Stock Summary
- DE has a market capitalization of $118,514,391,176 -- more than approximately 97.97% of US stocks.
- DE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 344.14 -- higher than 90.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Deere & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Deere & Co are MMM, RIO, CAT, DEO, and HDB.
- Visit DE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deere.com.
DE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$384.00||52-week high||$400.34|
|Prev. close||$378.11||52-week low||$124.69|
|Day high||$386.71||Avg. volume||1,705,803|
|50-day MA||$374.33||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$283.22||Market Cap||120.36B|
Deere & Company (DE) Company Bio
Deere & Company manufactures and distributes agriculture and turf, and construction and forestry equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in Moline, Illinois.
DE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Deere & Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Deere & Co ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 43.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DE, they are:
- Deere & Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Deere & Co experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 74.9% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DE Latest Social Stream
View Full DE Social Stream
Latest DE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deere & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DE as an investment opportunity.
Deere (DE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Firm invests in Alibaba, sells 3M
In the latest trading session, Deere (DE) closed at $378.11, marking a +1.2% move from the previous day.
Shares of ag-equipment giant Deere have been on a tear in 2021. One analyst is taking profits while another is recommending clients stick with Deere stock.
Stocks look set for a higher open Thursday as investors bought the dip from recent selling, even as inflation data continue beating estimates.
DE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|