Deere & Co. (DE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for DE has a compound average growth rate of 292.31%, which is higher than 97.41% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: K, FTI, RGLD, AMOT and REYN.
DE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Deere & Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.78%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Deere & Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Deere & Co produces a dividend yield 0.94% -- which falls in the bottom 18.18%.
- The Deere & Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 33.92% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, DE's provides a return of -69.78% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 23.8% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
DE Dividend Chart
DE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|