Deere & Co. (DE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for DE has a compound average growth rate of 292.31%, which is higher than 97.41% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: K, FTI, RGLD, AMOT and REYN.
DE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 58.77%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Deere & Co's dividend yield of 0.97% is in the bottom 16%.
- In terms of opportunity, DE's provides a return of -58.77% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 25.97% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, DE's equity discount rate is less than 78.26% of those stocks.
DE Dividend Chart
DE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|