Diageo plc (DEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DEO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DEO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.9% of US stocks).
DEO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $131,894,831,733, Diageo Plc has a greater market value than 98.18% of US stocks.
- DEO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 287.67 -- higher than 91.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Diageo Plc's share price is greater than that of only 7.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diageo Plc are HSBC, TD, AXP, NTTYY, and CVS.
- DEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diageo Plc's official web site, go to www.diageo.com.
DEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.88||52-week high||$223.14|
|Prev. close||$175.17||52-week low||$166.24|
|Day high||$173.40||Avg. volume||404,761|
|50-day MA||$185.96||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$198.13||Market Cap||98.82B|
Diageo plc (DEO) Company Bio
Diageo manufactures and distributes premium drinks. Its products include Scotch and Irish whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, and ready to drink products, as well as beer and spirits, Irish cream liqueur, Raki, wine, tequila, Canadian and American whiskey, adult beverages, Cachaça, and finishing centre products. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEO Latest Social Stream
View Full DEO Social Stream
Latest DEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diageo Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEO as an investment opportunity.
Monster Beverage (MNST) Q4 top-line benefits from strong consumer demand, particularly for energy drinks. Higher costs and supply-chain headwinds continue to mar the bottom line.
AB InBev (BUD) Q4 results reflect continued business momentum, owing to relentless execution, investment in its brands and accelerated digital transformation.
Diageo (DEO) had declared £0.2936/share interim dividend, increase of 5% from prior dividend. Payable April 12; for shareholders of record Feb. 25; ex-div Feb. 24.
Diageo plc found using ticker (DEO) have now 5 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 249.7 and 169 with a mean TP of 225.94. Now with the previous closing price of 198.55 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 13.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 208.62 and the 200 day moving average is 199.08. The market cap for the company is $115,716m. Find out more information at: https://www.diageo.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=DEO" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $131,679m based on the market concensus. Diageo plc, together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and sells alcoholic beverages worldwide. T...
Drinks giant Diageo is starting the third phase of its return of capital (ROC) programme of up to £4.5bn (5.4bn) to shareholders.
DEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|