Diageo plc (DEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEO POWR Grades
- DEO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- DEO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DEO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.29% of US stocks).
DEO Stock Summary
- DEO has a market capitalization of $119,350,230,918 -- more than approximately 97.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.88, Diageo Plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.4%, Diageo Plc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diageo Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be TOT, MMM, RTX, CAT, and SNY.
- Visit DEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diageo.com.
DEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.88||52-week high||$189.94|
|Prev. close||$189.21||52-week low||$127.12|
|Day high||$189.94||Avg. volume||434,606|
|50-day MA||$174.48||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$155.47||Market Cap||111.07B|
Diageo plc (DEO) Company Bio
Diageo manufactures and distributes premium drinks. Its products include Scotch and Irish whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, and ready to drink products, as well as beer and spirits, Irish cream liqueur, Raki, wine, tequila, Canadian and American whiskey, adult beverages, Cachaça, and finishing centre products. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
DEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEO Latest Social Stream
View Full DEO Social Stream
Latest DEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diageo Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEO as an investment opportunity.
Guru's firm buys one new stock, cuts down Berkshire Hathaway position
Just in time for a Texas summer, Johnnie Walker, the world's number one Scotch whisky, has introduced Johnnie Blonde Blended Scotch Whisky, a surprising taste of sunshine that will excite Scotch lovers and anyone looking for something new. Johnnie Blonde is one of the most versatile whiskies the team at Johnnie Walker has ever made. While it still has all the depth of flavor that whisky fans would expect, Johnnie Blonde is sweeter and smoother, making it perfect for those exploring new ways to enjoy whisky.
Joe Jonas Says Today's Forecast Is Sunshine In A Glass With The National Launch Of Tanqueray Sevilla Orange
Tanqueray, widely-known as one of the world's most celebrated gin brands, has officially released Tanqueray Sevilla Orange nationwide just in time for summer with a digital media spot featuring pop-culture icon, actor and singer-songwriter, Joe Jonas. Renowned for being at the forefront of projected style trends, Joe takes on a new forecasting role in the Tanqueray series as your not-so-average weatherman bringing people across the country the Tanqueray Sevilla Orange Weather Report. Today's forecast is "sunshine in a glass" with Tanqueray Sevilla Orange, a beautifully vibrant orange flavored gin inspired by the taste of Seville oranges and the warmth of the Mediterranean, now sweeping the nation.
FuboTV, Domino's Pizza, Second Sight Medical Products, Diageo and Newtek Business Services are five top stock gainers for Wednesday.
Ivan Menezes, chief executive of Diageo, spoke out against the 'outrage' of racism after the killing of George Floyd and has given $1m to help Black communities in America recover from COVID-19.
DEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|