Diageo plc (DEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DEO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DEO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
DEO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $122,734,224,543, Diageo Plc has a greater market value than 97.9% of US stocks.
- DEO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 267.69 -- higher than 89.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.51%, Diageo Plc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diageo Plc are UNP, NTTYY, HSBC, TD, and AXP.
- Visit DEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diageo.com.
DEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.85||52-week high||$202.35|
|Prev. close||$191.86||52-week low||$127.31|
|Day high||$191.54||Avg. volume||395,997|
|50-day MA||$194.38||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$179.43||Market Cap||121.45B|
Diageo plc (DEO) Company Bio
Diageo manufactures and distributes premium drinks. Its products include Scotch and Irish whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, and ready to drink products, as well as beer and spirits, Irish cream liqueur, Raki, wine, tequila, Canadian and American whiskey, adult beverages, Cachaça, and finishing centre products. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEO Latest Social Stream
View Full DEO Social Stream
Latest DEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diageo Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEO as an investment opportunity.
Crown Royal Launches "A New World Of Cocktails" Campaign To Pay Tribute To The New Generation Of Consumers In The Ready-to-drink Cocktail Category
For Crown Royal consumers, living royally is about celebrating the people, places and experiences that surround you. That's why Crown Royal is paying tribute to them with the launch of a new campaign to support Crown Royal ready-to-drink cocktails. The campaign shows a range of places and spaces to enjoy the effortless new cocktails, kicking off in a fully immersive block party before taking you on a royal journey to a game of pickup basketball, gaming with friends, picnic in the park, and final
The centuries-old Irish brewer Guinness, a unit of Diageo , is set to open a brewery in the Fulton Market district west of Chicago's Loop business district, Crain's Chicago Business
Diageo and Sean Diddy Combs will release Cîroc Pomegranate vodka next month The post Cîroc creates pomegranate vodka appeared first on The Spirits Business .
Bounce Insights said it is creating the future of consumer research in Ireland by delivering fast, agile and reliable data on any consumer group in Ireland within 24 hours, at a fraction of the cost. After eighteen months developing their platform, Bounce Insights celebrated one year since launching in the Irish market this summer. Founded by five Trinity College graduates, they have built a consumer research platform that connects brands with over 10,000 consumers in Ireland via their mobile app, allowing their clients to conduct research in a matter of hours, at a fraction of the cost. Fast Growth Born from their frustration with traditional market research solutions, Bounce Insights started by assisting start-ups, but quickly grew to work with brands like Diageo, Coca Cola, Tesco & B...
BeNext, a Cohort-based Digital Learning Platform for the HR Community, now offers courses in both English and Spanish
- Cohort-based courses (CBC) are emerging as a highly effective method for digital learning to increase retention and engagement for higher impact and accountability. - Celebrating its first year since launch , BeNext has already certified over 4,000 learners from 800 organizations with HRCI accreditation . - 18 programs run quarterly led by over 86 expert instructors from 12 different countries . - All programs are 5 weeks long and are now offered in both English and Spanish . - Learners from global companies include PepsiCo, Scandinavian Airlines, Diageo, Deutsche Bank, GE, Lego,TataSteel, Maybank, Harley Davidson , OCBC and NTUC . - Programs have 96% completion rates and 27% repeat learners SINGAPORE , Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- At a time when the world has experienced one of the...
DEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|