Diageo plc (DEO): Price and Financial Metrics
DEO Stock Summary
- Diageo Plc's market capitalization of $110,735,133,409 is ahead of 98.24% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 245.65, Diageo Plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DEO is more volatile than just 1.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diageo Plc are AXP, RY, SBUX, UPS, and AMT.
- Visit DEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diageo.com.
DEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
DEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.06||52-week high||$176.22|
|Prev. close||$168.98||52-week low||$141.82|
|Day high||$169.52||Avg. volume||336,567|
|50-day MA||$164.75||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$166.25||Market Cap||109.93B|
Diageo plc (DEO) Company Bio
Diageo manufactures and distributes premium drinks. Its products include Scotch and Irish whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, and ready to drink products, as well as beer and spirits, Irish cream liqueur, Raki, wine, tequila, Canadian and American whiskey, adult beverages, Cachaça, and finishing centre products. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in London, United Kingdom.