Diageo plc (DEO): Price and Financial Metrics
DEO Stock Summary
- Diageo Plc's market capitalization of $104,401,838,051 is ahead of 98.21% of US-listed equities.
- DEO's price/sales ratio is 6.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Diageo Plc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diageo Plc are TD, UPS, AXP, SBUX, and GE.
- DEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diageo Plc's official web site, go to www.diageo.com.
DEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
DEO Price/Volume Stats
Diageo plc (DEO) Company Bio
Diageo manufactures and distributes premium drinks. Its products include Scotch and Irish whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, and ready to drink products, as well as beer and spirits, Irish cream liqueur, Raki, wine, tequila, Canadian and American whiskey, adult beverages, Cachaça, and finishing centre products. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in London, United Kingdom.