Diageo Plc (DEO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Diageo Plc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
DEO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- DEO has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 94.79% of all US stocks.
- DEO has a greater average analyst price target than 91.66% of all US stocks.
- DEO has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 12.51% of all US stocks.
- DEO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 15.08% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of DEO is higher than 32.05% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of DEO is higher than 35.35% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of DEO is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding DEO using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.