Dollar General Corporation (DG): Price and Financial Metrics
DG Stock Summary
- DG has a market capitalization of $39,867,835,453 -- more than approximately 94.65% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 421.29, Dollar General Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 292.25%, Dollar General Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dollar General Corp are SYY, KDP, AFL, PGR, and VFC.
- DG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dollar General Corp's official web site, go to www.dollargeneral.com.
DG Stock Price Chart More Charts
DG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.78||52-week high||$166.98|
|Prev. close||$157.54||52-week low||$108.74|
|Day high||$158.32||Avg. volume||2,109,791|
|50-day MA||$156.35||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$144.75||Market Cap||39.92B|
Dollar General Corporation (DG) Company Bio
Dollar General is a discount retailer, offering a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel across the U.S. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.