Dollar General Corp (DG) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Dollar General Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
DG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of DG is higher than 98.05% of all US stocks.
- Dollar General Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 94.97% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of DG is higher than 24.32% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Dollar General Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 74.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of DG is lower than 32.43% of all US stocks.
- DG has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 37.3% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of DG is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding DG using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.