Dollar General Corporation (DG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DG has less volatility in its price than 97.18% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, DG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.18% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DG's price: PFSI, CSCO, PRGS, SLS and RELX.
DG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for DG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 7.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, DG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 2.41% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for DG, its beta is lower than 96.62% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
DG Dividend Chart
DG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.18%|
|2||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||3.27%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.22%|
|5||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.00%|
|6||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||1.94%|
|7||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|9||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|10||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.56%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||1.23%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.90%|
|14||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.81%|
|15||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.78%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|