Dollar General Corporation (DG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, DG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 9.56%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, DG's growth rate has been 0.35% over the past 5.51 years.
- DG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.07% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DG's price: HMG, IDA, TMP, SAP and BAP.
DG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 8.26%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dollar General Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, DG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 2.56% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for DG, its beta is lower than 97.26% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
DG Dividend Chart
DG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|