Dollar General Corporation (DG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DG has less fluctuation in its price than 93.49% of stocks we're observing.
- DG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.77% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DG's price: RWT, FHI, NXGN, LW and TEO.
DG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for DG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 14.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dollar General Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Dollar General Corp has a beta lower than 96.68% of such peers.
- Dollar General Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 97.22% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
DG Dividend Chart
DG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|