Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX): Price and Financial Metrics
DGX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,376,219,989, Quest Diagnostics Inc has a greater market value than 87.63% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Quest Diagnostics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Quest Diagnostics Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIF, PFG, L, HII, and PHM.
- DGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quest Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to www.questdiagnostics.com.
DGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.07||52-week high||$108.95|
|Prev. close||$108.54||52-week low||$82.59|
|Day high||$108.25||Avg. volume||723,067|
|50-day MA||$105.87||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$101.76||Market Cap||14.56B|
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Company Bio
Quest Diagnostics provides diagnostic testing information services in the United States and internationally. The company offers clinical testing services, such as routine testing, gene-based and esoteric testing, anatomic pathology services, and drugs-of-abuse testing, as well as related services and insights; laboratory testing services for new drugs, vaccines, and medical devices, analytic, on-site prevention, and wellness services, and risk assessment services for the life insurance industry. The company was founded in 1967 and is founded in Madison, New Jersey.