Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX): Price and Financial Metrics
DGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.15||52-week high||$158.34|
|Prev. close||$134.22||52-week low||$120.40|
|Day high||$135.13||Avg. volume||1,113,485|
|50-day MA||$137.81||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$139.54||Market Cap||14.91B|
DGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGX POWR Grades
- DGX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DGX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
DGX Stock Summary
- DGX has a market capitalization of $14,789,694,372 -- more than approximately 88.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DGX's revenue has grown -10.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.2% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 12.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IEX, BEN, BRO, HUBB, and LECO.
- Visit DGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.questdiagnostics.com.
DGX Valuation Summary
- DGX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 70.59% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DGX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGX.
DGX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.37%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.67%.
The table below shows DGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.32% of graded US stocks.
- DGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.812 -- ranking 31st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- SSY, LH, and BIOC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGX.
The table below shows DGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DGX, see our DGX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$157.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX) Company Bio
Quest Diagnostics is an American clinical laboratory. A Fortune 500 company, Quest operates in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Brazil. Quest also maintains collaborative agreements with various hospitals and clinics across the globe. (Source:Wikipedia)
DGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGX Latest Social Stream
View Full DGX Social Stream
Latest DGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGX as an investment opportunity.
Should You Think About Buying Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE:DGX) Now?
Let's talk about the popular Quest Diagnostics Incorporated ( NYSE:DGX ). The company's shares saw significant share...
Quest Diagnostics to Speak at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services, announced that it is scheduled to speak at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference. Jim Davis, Chairman, CEO and President, will discuss recent market developments and trends as well as the company's performance and strategy. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, June 8, 2023, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Reasons to Retain Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Stock for Now
Investors are optimistic about Quest Diagnostics (DGX) on the strength of the base business performance and its strategies to accelerate growth.
Wherever We Are, Quest Is Part of the Community
The corporate giving program at Quest captures the passion and commitment of our employees, leadership, and business partners to make lasting, meaningful contributions in the communities where we live and operate.
Quest Diagnostics to Speak at the William Blair 43rd Annual Growth Stock Conference
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services, announced that it is scheduled to speak at the William Blair 43rd Annual Growth Stock Conference. Sam Samad, Executive Vice President and CFO will discuss recent market developments and trends as well as the company's performance and strategy. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 6, 2023, at 4:20 p.m. Eastern Time.
DGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DGXWant to do more research on Quest Diagnostics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...