Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX): Price and Financial Metrics
DGX Stock Summary
- Quest Diagnostics Inc's market capitalization of $14,376,219,989 is ahead of 87.63% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Quest Diagnostics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Quest Diagnostics Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIF, PFG, L, HII, and PHM.
- Visit DGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.questdiagnostics.com.
DGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.85||52-week high||$113.00|
|Prev. close||$112.16||52-week low||$82.59|
|Day high||$112.85||Avg. volume||861,016|
|50-day MA||$107.95||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$103.34||Market Cap||15.20B|
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Company Bio
Quest Diagnostics provides diagnostic testing information services in the United States and internationally. The company offers clinical testing services, such as routine testing, gene-based and esoteric testing, anatomic pathology services, and drugs-of-abuse testing, as well as related services and insights; laboratory testing services for new drugs, vaccines, and medical devices, analytic, on-site prevention, and wellness services, and risk assessment services for the life insurance industry. The company was founded in 1967 and is founded in Madison, New Jersey.
DGX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DGX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quest Diagnostics Inc ranked in the 50st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 21%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quest Diagnostics Inc ended up being:
- Quest Diagnostics Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Quest Diagnostics Inc experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 73.04% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|