Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DGX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
DGX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,977,204,557, QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC has a greater market value than 88.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC comes in at -6.81%, a number that bests just 15.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC's share price is greater than that of just 3.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC are SWK, HUBB, BEN, ACGL, and NDSN.
- DGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC's official web site, go to www.questdiagnostics.com.
DGX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DGX's price/earnings ratio is 41.43% lower, now standing at 13.5.
- DGX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGX.
DGX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.05%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.11%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.66%.
The table below shows DGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.32% of graded US stocks.
- DGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.812 -- ranking 31st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- SSY, LH, and BIOC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGX.
The table below shows DGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.46||52-week high||$174.16|
|Prev. close||$152.61||52-week low||$120.40|
|Day high||$152.06||Avg. volume||1,076,758|
|50-day MA||$138.06||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$135.81||Market Cap||17.14B|
Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX) Company Bio
Quest Diagnostics is an American clinical laboratory. A Fortune 500 company, Quest operates in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Brazil. Quest also maintains collaborative agreements with various hospitals and clinics across the globe. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGX Latest Social Stream
View Full DGX Social Stream
Latest DGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGX as an investment opportunity.
Choose Healthy Life (CHL) is a sustainable, scalable, and transferable approach to addressing public health disparities and inequities in the Black community by establishing a health workforce in the Black church. CHL began with 50 churches in 5 cities and expanded last year to 120 churches in 13 states and the District of Columbia.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX), the nation's leading provider of diagnostic information services, today announced it has completed its previously announced acquisition of select assets of LabCare Plus, the outreach laboratory services business of Summa Health, a large integrated health system. Additional financial terms were not disclosed.
Addressing social determinants of health and improving access to health services and resources
The total return for Quest Diagnostics (NYSE:DGX) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Citigroup cut Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX ) price target from $145 to $125. . Citigroup analyst Patrick Donnelly downgraded the stock from Neutral to Sell. Quest Diagnostics shares rose 0.9% to close at $149.27 on Wednesday. Deutsche Bank cut the price target on Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT ) from $183 to $144. Deutsche Bank analyst Paul Trussell downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. Target shares fell 0.2% to $155.24 in pre-market trading. HC Wainwright & … Full story available on Benzinga.com
DGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|