Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX): Price and Financial Metrics
DGX Stock Summary
- DGX has a higher market value than 87.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,623,263,278.
- Of note is the ratio of Quest Diagnostics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Quest Diagnostics Inc's share price is greater than that of 25.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quest Diagnostics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BEN, CBS, PFG, L, and TIF.
- DGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quest Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to www.questdiagnostics.com.
DGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DGX Price/Volume Stats
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Company Bio
Quest Diagnostics provides diagnostic testing information services in the United States and internationally. The company offers clinical testing services, such as routine testing, gene-based and esoteric testing, anatomic pathology services, and drugs-of-abuse testing, as well as related services and insights; laboratory testing services for new drugs, vaccines, and medical devices, analytic, on-site prevention, and wellness services, and risk assessment services for the life insurance industry. The company was founded in 1967 and is founded in Madison, New Jersey.