Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX): Price and Financial Metrics
DGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.43||52-week high||$158.34|
|Prev. close||$134.92||52-week low||$119.59|
|Day high||$135.76||Avg. volume||975,214|
|50-day MA||$129.45||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$134.36||Market Cap||15.23B|
DGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGX POWR Grades
- DGX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.21% of US stocks.
- DGX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DGX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.43% of US stocks).
DGX Stock Summary
- QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC's market capitalization of $15,310,273,541 is ahead of 87.42% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that DGX's revenue has grown -9.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 22.91% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DGX is more volatile than only 4.69% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PKG, COTY, BEN, BRO, and RS.
- Visit DGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.questdiagnostics.com.
DGX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DGX's price/earnings ratio is 25.05% lower, now standing at 19.9.
- DGX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGX.
DGX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.37%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.67%.
The table below shows DGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.32% of graded US stocks.
- DGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.812 -- ranking 31st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- SSY, LH, and BIOC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGX.
The table below shows DGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX) Company Bio
Quest Diagnostics is an American clinical laboratory. A Fortune 500 company, Quest operates in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Brazil. Quest also maintains collaborative agreements with various hospitals and clinics across the globe. (Source:Wikipedia)
DGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGX Latest Social Stream
View Full DGX Social Stream
Latest DGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGX as an investment opportunity.
This special report explores where data science is headed, from efforts to speed diagnosis and treatment of disease to wearable computers that will read your brain waves—and enhance your performance
Investors are optimistic about Quest Diagnostics (DGX) on the strength of the base business.
Quest Diagnostics' (DGX) will supply next-generation sequencing and enhanced RNA extraction services for Scipher's PrismRA test through a new collaboration.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 28, 2023 / Quest volunteers recently served lunch to children and families battling pediatric cancer and other serious illnesses at Ronald McDonald House New York, in collaboration with Quest for Health Equity ...
Quest Diagnostics and Scipher Medicine Collaborate to Scale Precision Medicine Access for Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services, and Scipher Medicine, a precision immunology company, today announced a multi-pronged collaboration designed to expand patient access to diagnostic services advancing precision medicine for rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
DGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|