DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- DHT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DHT Stock Summary
- DHT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 931.75 -- higher than 97.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of DHT Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DHT Holdings Inc comes in at -56.15%, a number that bests just 3.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHT Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBA, SRTS, LUNA, SKT, and VNOM.
- Visit DHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dhtankers.com.
DHT Valuation Summary
- DHT's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.5; this is 75.21% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- DHT's price/sales ratio has moved down 33 over the prior 186 months.
- Over the past 186 months, DHT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 50.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHT.
DHT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 221.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.08%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.77%.
The table below shows DHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.37% of graded US stocks.
- DHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 49th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.93||52-week high||$7.19|
|Prev. close||$5.14||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$5.13||Avg. volume||1,602,707|
|50-day MA||$5.48||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$5.92||Market Cap||842.03M|
DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) Company Bio
DHT Holdings is engaged in the ownership and operation of a fleet of crude oil carriers. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHT Latest Social Stream
View Full DHT Social Stream
Latest DHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DHT Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHT as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, BERMUDA, January 3, 2022 – DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) (“DHT” or the “Company”) announces that the Company has purchased 561,111 of its own shares — equivalent to 0.3% of its outstanding shares — at an average price of $5.2848 in the period from December 2, 2021 to December 3, 2021. The shares have been retired upon receipt.About DHT Holdings, Inc.DHT is an independent crude oil tanker company. Our fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the VLCC segment. We
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
Wall Street analysts forecast that DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) will post $51.43 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Three analysts have issued estimates for DHTs earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $50.20 million and the highest is $52.61 million. DHT reported sales of $77.72 million during the same quarter 
DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) has earned an average rating of Buy from the ten brokerages that are covering the stock, MarketBeat.com reports. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and seven have given a buy rating to the company. The average 1-year target price 
Zacks: Analysts Anticipate DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $51.43 Million
Equities research analysts forecast that DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) will post $51.43 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Three analysts have provided estimates for DHTs earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $50.20 million and the highest is $52.61 million. DHT posted sales of $77.72 million during the same 
DHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|