DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHT POWR Grades
- DHT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- DHT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DHT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.18% of US stocks).
DHT Stock Summary
- DHT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.7 -- higher than merely 4.39% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.09, DHT Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DHT Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 587.84%; that's higher than 96.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLHC, NVST, IIPR, CTG, and AP.
- DHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DHT Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.dhtankers.com.
DHT Valuation Summary
DHT's price/earnings ratio is 3.9; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHT.
DHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.50||52-week high||$6.62|
|Prev. close||$6.48||52-week low||$4.52|
|Day high||$6.60||Avg. volume||2,816,722|
|50-day MA||$6.04||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$5.62||Market Cap||1.11B|
DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) Company Bio
DHT Holdings is engaged in the ownership and operation of a fleet of crude oil carriers. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
DHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for DHT Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that DHT Holdings Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for DHT Holdings Inc ended up being:
- DHT Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
- DHT Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.94% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 6.86% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHT Latest Social Stream
View Full DHT Social Stream
Latest DHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DHT Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHT as an investment opportunity.
These oil stocks have the chops to survive the war on climate change and generate substantial returns for years to come.
Is Weakness In DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
DHT Holdings (NYSE:DHT) has had a rough month with its share price down 5.5%. However, a closer look at its sound...
The following slide deck was published by DHT Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 08:00 ET Company Participants Laila Halvorsen - CFO Svein Harfjeld - Co-CEO Trygve Munthe - Co-CEO Conference Call Participants Jonathan Chappell - Evercore ISI Randall Giveans - Jefferies Chris Tsung - Webber Research & Advisory Omar Nokta -...
HAMILTON, BERMUDA, May 4, 2021 – DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHT) (“DHT” or the “Company”) today announced its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The full report is available here and in the below attachment. About DHT Holdings, Inc. DHT is an independent crude oil tanker company. Our fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the VLCC segment. We operate through our integrated management companies in Monaco, Singapore and Oslo, Norway. You shall recognize us by our business approach with an experienced organization with focus on first rate operations and customer service, quality ships built at quality shipyards, prudent capital structure with robust cash break even levels to accommodate staying power through the business cycles, a combination of market e...
DHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|