DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT): Price and Financial Metrics
DHT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DHT Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DHT Holdings Inc comes in at 46.55%, a number that bests 89.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of DHT Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 6.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLI, WTRH, AAT, TAST, and SLG.
- DHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DHT Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.dhtankers.com.
DHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.74||52-week high||$8.68|
|Prev. close||$5.72||52-week low||$4.52|
|Day high||$5.97||Avg. volume||3,024,393|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$5.48||Market Cap||846.20M|
DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) Company Bio
DHT Holdings is engaged in the ownership and operation of a fleet of crude oil carriers. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
DHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for DHT Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that DHT Holdings Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 40% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for DHT Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- DHT Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 22.5% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 24.88% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHT Latest Social Stream
View Full DHT Social Stream
Latest DHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DHT Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHT as an investment opportunity.
On February 8, 2021, DHT Holdings (NYSE:DHT) declared a dividend payable on February 25, 2021 to its shareholders. DHT Holdings also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before February 18, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. DHT Holdings has an ex-dividend date set for for February 17, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.05, which equates to a dividend yield of 3.35% at current price levels. What Are Ex-Dividend Dates? An ex-dividend date is when a company's shares stop trading with its current dividend payout in preparation for the company to announce a new one. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in m...
Kepler Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for DHT Holdings
Thesis 2020 has been a very tough year for the oil tanker industry, due to decreased oil demand and oversupply. But despite this, the stock of DHT Holdings Inc. (DHT) was able to show an impressive +29.97% total return (YoY). Much of that total return came from huge dividends. Yesterday...
Cleaves Securities Stick to Their Sell Rating for DHT Holdings
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for DHT Holdings
DHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DHTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on DHT Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!