DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, DHT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 157.45%.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DHT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JNJ, ISBC, WSBC, WMK and NWBI.
DHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DHT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 606.14% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DHT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, DHT Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 37.07% is in the top 0.120000000000005%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for DHT than it is for 99.07% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 98.14% of companies in the same revenue class.
DHT Dividend Chart
DHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|