DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, DHT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 143.48%.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DHT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TRIB, MEOH, EVI, CSX and PEGA.
DHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DHT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 72.52% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DHT, investors may wish to consider are:
- DHT's annual revenue of 296 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 12.7% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, DHT has a beta lower than 87.68% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, DHT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 17.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DHT Dividend Chart
DHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|