ENI S.p.A. ADR (E): Price and Financial Metrics
E Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.30||52-week high||$33.53|
|Prev. close||$31.85||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$32.32||Avg. volume||311,051|
|50-day MA||$32.35||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$30.20||Market Cap||57.68B|
E Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
E POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where E ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.83% of US stocks.
- E's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- E ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
E Stock Summary
- E has a higher market value than 95.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $58,875,979,301.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.9, ENI SPA P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ENI SPA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to E, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXD, CNQ, ORAN, ET, and EOG.
- E's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENI SPA's official web site, go to www.eni.com.
ENI S.p.A. ADR (E) Company Bio
Eni S.p.A. (Italian pronunciation: [ˈɛːni]) is an Italian multinational energy company headquartered in Rome. Considered one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies in the world, it has operations in 69 countries with a market capitalization of US$54.08 billion, as of 11 April 2022. The Italian government owns a 30.33% golden share in the company, 4.37% held through the Ministry of Economy and Finance and 25.96% through the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. (Source:Wikipedia)
E Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
E Latest Social Stream
View Full E Social Stream
Latest E News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENI SPA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate E as an investment opportunity.
There are abundant opportunities for energy companies with a footprint in oil and gas resources and the renewable energy space. Three such companies are BP, Shell (SHEL) and Eni (E).
Eni (E) continues to advance its strategy to consolidate gas supplies, a response to the energy crisis stemming from the challenging and ongoing international scenario.
Eni (E) clinches a decisive win in a $600 million arbitration case against Germany's Uniper over an expired LNG supply contract.
Eni (E) and ILO collaborate on a transformative initiative for five years, enhancing occupational safety and health for 150,000 small farmers in Kenya and Cote d'Ivoire.
Eni (E) CEO Descalzi and president Ouattara applaud the launch of Baleine oil field, marking Africa's first net-zero oil development.
E Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|