ENI S.p.A. (E): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
E POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where E ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.6% of US stocks.
- E's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- E ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
E Stock Summary
- E has a market capitalization of $45,809,082,544 -- more than approximately 94.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Eni Spa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, E has reported earnings growth of -180.5%, putting it ahead of merely 11.5% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eni Spa, a group of peers worth examining would be PSX, BIIB, JCI, DG, and CRH.
- E's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eni Spa's official web site, go to www.eni.com.
E Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
E Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.59||52-week high||$25.92|
|Prev. close||$25.54||52-week low||$13.36|
|Day high||$25.65||Avg. volume||345,731|
|50-day MA||$24.89||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$21.08||Market Cap||46.50B|
ENI S.p.A. (E) Company Bio
Eni SpA engages in the oil and gas, electricity generation and sale, petrochemicals, oilfield services construction, and engineering industries. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rome, Italy.
E Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for E, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Eni Spa ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Eni Spa ended up being:
- In the past 4.98 years, Eni Spa has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.24%; that's better than only 14.13% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- Eni Spa's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Eni Spa's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
E Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
E Latest Social Stream
View Full E Social Stream
Latest E News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eni Spa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate E as an investment opportunity.
Eni (E) is likely to tie-in the deep-water Maha project with the existing Jangkrik FPU.
Eni (E) is in talks with BP to buy the latter's Algeria assets to refocus its businesses in reducing debt burdens, while addressing declining margins and climate pressures.
Photo by Hoptocopter/E+ via Getty Images Eni (E) might not be the first oil and gas exposure you think of when parsing the sector. Now with inflation effects likely to support all commodity exposures, with oil lagging slightly behind, we think it makes sense to consider an oil exposure with...
PTR vs. E: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Lower retail gas sales hurt Eni's (E) Q1 earnings.
E Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|