ENI S.p.A. ADR (E): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
E POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where E ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- E's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- E's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.89% of US stocks).
E Stock Summary
- E has a higher market value than 95.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $51,992,677,708.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ENI SPA is higher than only 17.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ENI SPA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to E, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCE, CVE, ED, XEL, and D.
- Visit E's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eni.com.
E Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
E Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.61||52-week high||$32.56|
|Prev. close||$29.58||52-week low||$20.38|
|Day high||$29.65||Avg. volume||556,184|
|50-day MA||$25.38||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$26.46||Market Cap||53.38B|
ENI S.p.A. ADR (E) Company Bio
Eni S.p.A. (Italian pronunciation: [ˈɛːni]) is an Italian multinational energy company headquartered in Rome. Considered one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies in the world, it has operations in 69 countries with a market capitalization of US$54.08 billion, as of 11 April 2022. The Italian government owns a 30.33% golden share in the company, 4.37% held through the Ministry of Economy and Finance and 25.96% through the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
E Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
E Latest Social Stream
View Full E Social Stream
Latest E News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENI SPA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate E as an investment opportunity.
The higher average realized price of liquids and natural gas aids Eni's (E) earnings in Q3.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 biggest European energy companies. If you want to see more of the biggest European energy companies, go directly to 5 Biggest European Energy Companies. When most people think of Europe, they think of the European Union, which as a 27 country bloc makes up […]
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In this article, we discuss 10 undervalued European stocks for the rest of 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Undervalued European Stocks For The Rest of 2022. On November 7, European markets closed slightly higher as investors braced themselves for the events that will unfold after the […]
E Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|