ENI S.p.A. (E): Price and Financial Metrics
E Stock Summary
- E has a higher market value than 96.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,639,377,402.
- Of note is the ratio of Eni Spa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Eni Spa comes in at -26.84%, a number that bests only 7.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to E, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMI, TRP, EOG, MET, and CCI.
- E's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eni Spa's official web site, go to www.eni.com.
E Stock Price Chart More Charts
E Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.11||52-week high||$36.34|
|Prev. close||$28.05||52-week low||$27.78|
|Day high||$28.15||Avg. volume||265,185|
|50-day MA||$30.00||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$30.82||Market Cap||51.08B|
ENI S.p.A. (E) Company Bio
Eni SpA engages in the oil and gas, electricity generation and sale, petrochemicals, oilfield services construction, and engineering industries. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rome, Italy.
E Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Eni Spa. To summarize, we found that Eni Spa ranked in the 46st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for E, they are:
- Eni Spa's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Eni Spa has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.17% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|