ENI S.p.A. (E): Price and Financial Metrics
E Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,638,778,368, Eni Spa has a greater market value than 96.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Eni Spa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Eni Spa comes in at -26.84%, a number that bests only 7.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eni Spa, a group of peers worth examining would be CCI, PSX, BBD, SPG, and SO.
- E's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eni Spa's official web site, go to www.eni.com.
E Stock Price Chart More Charts
E Price/Volume Stats
ENI S.p.A. (E) Company Bio
Eni SpA engages in the oil and gas, electricity generation and sale, petrochemicals, oilfield services construction, and engineering industries. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rome, Italy.