ENI S.p.A. (E): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
E POWR Grades
- E scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- E's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- E ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
E Stock Summary
- Eni Spa's market capitalization of $46,169,642,029 is ahead of 93.97% of US-listed equities.
- E's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.52 -- higher than only 10.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Eni Spa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to E, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MET, ORAN, BCE, EXC, and RCI.
- E's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eni Spa's official web site, go to www.eni.com.
E Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
E Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.91||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$26.15||52-week low||$13.36|
|Day high||$26.20||Avg. volume||280,865|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||46.71B|
ENI S.p.A. (E) Company Bio
Eni SpA engages in the oil and gas, electricity generation and sale, petrochemicals, oilfield services construction, and engineering industries. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rome, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
E Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
E Latest Social Stream
View Full E Social Stream
Latest E News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eni Spa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate E as an investment opportunity.
Eni's (E) subsidiary, VarEnergi, is likely to use the Scarabeo 8 drilling rig to drill the wildcat well in the Barents Sea.
Apart from Eni (E) and Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) there was news from Chevron (CVX), TechnipFMC (FTI) and Petrobras (PBR) during the week.
The post Enis venture capital arm backs MIT hydrogen startup appeared first on Investable Universe .
President Akufo-Addo PRESIDENT AKUFO-Addo has made a firm commitment to ensure a peaceful resolution of the Eni Ghana and Springfield dispute. Speaking at the maiden edition of the Ellembelle Business Read More The post Nana Commits To Resolving ENI, Springfield Dispute appeared first on DailyGuide Network .
Eni (E) and XEV will enforce an innovative battery-swapping service, Battery Xchange, which replaces discharged batteries with charged batteries.
E Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|