ENI S.p.A. (E) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, E has returned $2,954,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.17% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with E that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNX, WABC, IVC, GWW and EXP.
E Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for E, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 189.54% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eni Spa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, Eni Spa offers a higher dividend yield than only 16.67% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, E's provides a return of 189.54% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 89.92% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, E boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.37% of the dividend issuers in our set.
E Dividend Chart
E Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|