ENI S.p.A. (E) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, E has returned $2,954,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.17% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with E that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNX, WABC, IVC, GWW and EXP.
E Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for E, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 113.26% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eni Spa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, Eni Spa offers a higher dividend yield than merely 19.09% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Eni Spa's estimated return of 113.26% surpasses about 88.12% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Eni Spa has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 8.74% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
E Dividend Chart
E Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|