Eni Spa (E) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Eni Spa think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
E Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of E is less than 4.61% of all US stocks.
- E has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 92.71% of all US stocks.
- E has a greater average analyst price target than 18.77% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- E has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 18.98% of all US stocks.
- E has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 29.08% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- E has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 31.25% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of E is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding E using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.