Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBF POWR Grades
- EBF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EBF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.26% of US stocks).
EBF Stock Summary
- EBF's went public 35.03 years ago, making it older than 91.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ENNIS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EBF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENNIS INC are TAYD, GAIA, KRT, SAFT, and BKE.
- Visit EBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Valuation Summary
- EBF's price/earnings ratio is 16; this is 5.04% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EBF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBF.
EBF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.74%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.19%.
The table below shows EBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.87% of graded US stocks.
- EBF's asset turnover comes in at 1.035 -- ranking 6th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- KMB, UFS, and SCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBF.
The table below shows EBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.13||52-week high||$22.67|
|Prev. close||$20.40||52-week low||$16.55|
|Day high||$20.65||Avg. volume||106,932|
|50-day MA||$21.32||Dividend yield||4.97%|
|200-day MA||$19.34||Market Cap||519.68M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENNIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) will pay a dividend of $0.25 on the 4th of November. This means the annual payment is 4.8% of...
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas, September 22, 2022--Ennis, Inc. (NYSE: EBF), announced today that Mr. Wade Brewer has been appointed to the position of Chief Operating Officer and Mr. Terry Pennington has been appointed as Chief Revenue Officer. Mr. Brewer and Mr. Pennington will continue reporting to Keith Walters, Chairman, President and CEO of Ennis.
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas, September 19, 2022--Ennis, Inc. (the "Company"), (NYSE: EBF), today reported financial results for the second quarter ended August 31, 2022. Highlights include:
With 66% ownership of the shares, Ennis, Inc. (NYSE:EBF) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Every investor in Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 66% stake...
Ennis, Inc. (NYSE: EBF) has acquired certain assets, including customer lists and intellectual property of Gulf Business Forms, in San Marcos, Texas. Financial terms were not disclosed. Gulf Business Forms is a trade printer specializing in custom-printed documents. After completion, Gulf Business Forms customer files and phones, and emails will be relocated to the Ennis, Texas plant. Keith Walters, Chairman, President & CEO, stated, “Gulf has been a strong competitor and leading brand throughou
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|