Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBF POWR Grades
- EBF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.75% of US stocks.
- EBF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.54% of US stocks).
EBF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,955.25, Ennis Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.13% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ennis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Ennis Inc's share price is greater than that of just 7.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ennis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LANC, JBSS, NODK, CVCO, and ACU.
- Visit EBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EBF's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.79% lower, now standing at 11.6.
- EBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBF.
EBF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -8.04%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 554.75%.
The table below shows EBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.75% of graded US stocks.
- EBF's asset turnover comes in at 1.035 -- ranking 6th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- KMB, HNI, and NP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBF.
The table below shows EBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.93||52-week high||$22.24|
|Prev. close||$18.91||52-week low||$15.18|
|Day high||$19.01||Avg. volume||104,858|
|50-day MA||$19.18||Dividend yield||5.29%|
|200-day MA||$20.12||Market Cap||494.47M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ennis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
The big shareholder groups in Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) have power over the company. Institutions often own shares in...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
Despite positive share price growth of 17% for Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) over the last few years, earnings growth has...
Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|