Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.59% of US stocks.
- EBF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.12% of US stocks).
EBF Stock Summary
- EBF's went public 33.87 years ago, making it older than 91.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Ennis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EBF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGP, TAYD, MYE, STRA, and KMDA.
- Visit EBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Valuation Summary
- EBF's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 58.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- EBF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBF.
EBF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.34%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -0.06%.
The table below shows EBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.53||52-week high||$22.24|
|Prev. close||$19.65||52-week low||$15.18|
|Day high||$19.62||Avg. volume||110,400|
|50-day MA||$20.75||Dividend yield||5.06%|
|200-day MA||$19.45||Market Cap||509.79M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
EBF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EBF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ennis Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EBF, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.83 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than just 15.02% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- EBF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ennis Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 10.56% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ennis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
Despite positive share price growth of 17% for Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) over the last few years, earnings growth has...
Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
Ennis, Inc. Announces Appointment of Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel Business Wire
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ennis, Inc. (NYSE: EBF), announced today that Ms. Vera Burnett has been appointed to the position of CFO and Treasurer and Mr. Dan Gus has been appointed as General Counsel and Assistant Secretary by the Board effective June 21, 2021. Keith S. Walters, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer noted that Ms. Burnett has proven to management and the Board that she has the capabilities to assume this role. We are pleased that we could add Ms. Burnett to
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas (AP) _ Ennis Inc. (EBF) on Tuesday reported fiscal first-quarter profit of $7.3 million. On a per-share basis, the Midlothian, Texas-based company said it had net income of 28 cents. The clothing and label maker posted revenue of $96.9 million in the period. Ennis shares have risen 19% since the beginning of the year. The stock has climbed 29% in the last 12 months. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on EBF at https://www.zacks.com/ap/EBF
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|