Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBF POWR Grades
- EBF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- EBF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EBF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EBF Stock Summary
- EBF's went public 34.54 years ago, making it older than 91.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Ennis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Ennis Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ennis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRC, PSMT, TAYD, CLFD, and BARK.
- EBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ennis Inc's official web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EBF's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.79% lower, now standing at 11.6.
- EBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBF.
EBF Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 19%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 4.76%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.95%.
The table below shows EBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.87% of graded US stocks.
- EBF's asset turnover comes in at 1.035 -- ranking 6th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- KMB, UFS, and SCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBF.
The table below shows EBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.35||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$17.38||52-week low||$16.94|
|Day high||$17.54||Avg. volume||98,870|
|50-day MA||$18.04||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$18.90||Market Cap||449.02M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ennis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
With interest rates set to rise and geopolitical uncertainty soaring, debt free high yield stocks are a good place to invest. Taking the Global X Super Dividend U.S. ETF (DIV) as a proxy, the high yield corner of the market has pummeled high growth tech (ARKK) over the past year...
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
Readers hoping to buy Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
Ennis, Inc. (NYSE:EBF) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, December 20th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Thursday, January 6th will be paid a dividend of 0.25 per share by the industrial products company on Thursday, February 3rd. This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.24%. The ex-dividend date 
Ennis (NYSE:EBF) posted its earnings results on Monday. The industrial products company reported $0.29 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts consensus estimates of $0.32 by ($0.03), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Ennis had a net margin of 7.44% and a return on equity of 9.90%. EBF traded up $0.14 on Tuesday, reaching $19.33. 477 
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|