Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBF POWR Grades
- EBF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- EBF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- EBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.05% of US stocks).
EBF Stock Summary
- Ennis Inc's stock had its IPO on September 24, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.55% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Ennis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for Ennis Inc; that's greater than it is for just 13.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ennis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRC, INUV, JP, TAYD, and WEYS.
- Visit EBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.53||52-week high||$22.24|
|Prev. close||$21.40||52-week low||$15.18|
|Day high||$21.53||Avg. volume||123,437|
|50-day MA||$21.03||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||562.00M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
EBF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ennis Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ennis Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 57.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ennis Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than merely 16.23% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- EBF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ennis Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 10.78% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ennis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
Ennis, Inc.'s (NYSE:EBF) Stock Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Weak: What Implications Could This Have On The Stock?
Ennis (NYSE:EBF) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 11% over the last three...
Photo by Zerbor/iStock via Getty Images When this article was posted less than two months ago there was little expectation that Ennis, Inc. (EBF) would increase its dividend with its next earnings release. However, the company has announced an increase in its regular quarterly dividend from $0.225 per share to...
Ennis (EBF): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.20.Revenue of $89.9M (-15.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.87M.Press Release...
A look at the shareholders of Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
Keith S. Walters, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ennis, Inc. (NYSE: EBF), a manufacturer of business forms and other business products headquartered in Midlothian, Texas, announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of twenty-two and one-half cents ($0.225) per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable May 3, 2021 to shareholders of record on April 12, 2021.
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|