Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBF POWR Grades
- EBF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- EBF's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EBF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.66% of US stocks).
EBF Stock Summary
- ENNIS INC's stock had its IPO on September 24, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.25% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ENNIS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for ENNIS INC; that's greater than it is for only 14.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENNIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VPG, CVCO, KRT, STRT, and GROW.
- EBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENNIS INC's official web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EBF's price/earnings ratio is 36.61% lower, now standing at 12.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBF.
EBF Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -24.31%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.83%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -11.24%.
The table below shows EBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.87% of graded US stocks.
- EBF's asset turnover comes in at 1.035 -- ranking 6th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- KMB, UFS, and SCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBF.
The table below shows EBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.46||52-week high||$23.48|
|Prev. close||$21.24||52-week low||$16.55|
|Day high||$21.62||Avg. volume||97,305|
|50-day MA||$22.19||Dividend yield||4.66%|
|200-day MA||$20.65||Market Cap||554.44M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENNIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can significantly boost your returns by...
Ennis ( NYSE:EBF ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$110.2m (up 7.1% from 3Q 2022). Net...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas, December 19, 2022--Ennis, Inc. (the "Company"), (NYSE: EBF), today reported financial results for the third quarter ended November 30, 2022. Highlights include:
How far off is Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|