Ennis, Inc. (EBF): Price and Financial Metrics
EBF Stock Summary
- EBF's went public 33.45 years ago, making it older than 91.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Ennis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EBF is more volatile than only 5.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WIRE, LGL, GTS, INUV, and LWAY.
- EBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ennis Inc's official web site, go to www.ennis.com.
EBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.82||52-week high||$21.48|
|Prev. close||$20.15||52-week low||$13.98|
|Day high||$20.25||Avg. volume||133,911|
|50-day MA||$18.61||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$17.60||Market Cap||516.71M|
Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Company Bio
Ennis, Inc. produces and sells business forms and other business products; and activewear in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Print and Apparel. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Midlothian, Texas.
EBF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ennis Inc. To summarize, we found that Ennis Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ennis Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Ennis Inc over the past 5.67 years is -0.03%; that's better than just 17.37% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 13.28% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- EBF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBF Latest Social Stream
View Full EBF Social Stream
Latest EBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ennis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBF as an investment opportunity.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Keith Walters who has served as CEO of Ennis, Inc. ( NYSE:EBF...
With factories pulling prices back for hoggets on Monday, AgriLand took a look at what the mart trade was like yesterday and the reports were mixed. Martin McNamara reported that hoggets were a much easier trade at Ennis, while George Candler reported a steady trade at Kilkenny, which saw hoggets make up to €151/head. Ennis Mart […] The post Hoggets easier by €8/head at Ennis Mart; steady trade seen at Kilkenny appeared first on Agriland.ie .
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ennis, Inc. (the “Company"), (NYSE: EBF), today announced that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has entered into a Letter of Intent to acquire the assets and assume some liabilities of Infoseal LLC (“Infoseal”) in Roanoke, Virginia. Infoseal provides pressure seal and tax forms products to independent print brokers and resellers. The Ennis subsidiary, operating under the Infoseal brand and name, will continue to operate in the current facility with a mult
Ennis, Inc. Reports Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended November 30, 2020 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
Ennis, Inc. (the "Company"), (NYSE: EBF), today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended November 30, 2020. Highlights include:
Ennis announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
EBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ennis Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!