Ennis, Inc. (EBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EBF has less volatility in its price than 96.37% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EBF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MDC, TGT, VHI, ESNT and CTB.
EBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of EBF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 63.72%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EBF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Ennis Inc produces a dividend yield 5.47% -- which falls in the top 13.88%.
- In terms of opportunity, Ennis Inc's estimated return of 63.72% surpasses about 82.2% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for EBF than it is for 77.06% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
EBF Dividend Chart
EBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|