Ennis Inc (EBF) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Ennis Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EBF Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EBF as an investment opportunity.
- Ennis Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Ennis Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- EBF has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 72.22% of Business Supplies stocks.
- Ennis Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 34.48% of Industrials stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of EBF is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- EBF has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- EBF has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for EBF? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.