Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBTC POWR Grades
- EBTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EBTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.68% of US stocks).
EBTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 73.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.79 for ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 96.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EBTC's revenue has grown 3.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 28.32% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FUNC, BPOP, HAFC, IBCP, and EVBN.
- Visit EBTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterprisebanking.com.
EBTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBTC's price/earnings ratio is 9.62% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 214 months, EBTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBTC.
EBTC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.3%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 174.93%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 55.48%.
The table below shows EBTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.79% of graded US stocks.
- EBTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 265th of 428 Banking stocks.
- EWBC, TMP, and PNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBTC.
The table below shows EBTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.00||52-week high||$46.48|
|Prev. close||$31.45||52-week low||$29.38|
|Day high||$32.00||Avg. volume||10,014|
|50-day MA||$32.14||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$36.00||Market Cap||387.68M|
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Company Bio
Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily in the Merrimack Valley and North Central regions of Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EBTC Social Stream
Latest EBTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERPRISE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBTC as an investment opportunity.
LOWELL, Mass., July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBTC), parent of Enterprise Bank, announced net income for the three months ended June 30, 2022, of $8.2 million, or $0.67 per diluted common share, compared to $11.1 million, or $0.92 per diluted common share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021. As previously announced on July 19, 2022, the Company declared a quarterly dividend of $0.205 per common share to be paid on September 1, 2022, to shareholders of r
LOWELL, Mass., July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:EBTC) On July 19, 2022, the Board of Directors of Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. declared a quarterly dividend of $0.205 per share to be paid on September 1, 2022, to shareholders of record as of August 11, 2022. The 2022 dividend rate represents a 10.8% increase over the 2021 dividend rate. Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. is a Massachusetts corporation that conducts substantially all its operations through Ente
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
The big shareholder groups in Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBTC ) have power over the company. Insiders often own...
LOWELL, Mass., April 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBTC), parent of Enterprise Bank, announced net income for the three months ended March 31, 2022, of $10.3 million, or $0.85 per diluted common share, compared to $10.4 million, or $0.86 per diluted common share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021. As previously announced on April 19, 2022, the Company declared a quarterly dividend of $0.205 per common share to be paid on June 1, 2022, to shareholders of r
EBTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBTCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch