Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBTC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EBTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBTC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EBTC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
EBTC Stock Summary
- EBTC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.47, which is higher than only 20.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- EBTC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.43%, Enterprise Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enterprise Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OVLY, UNB, ORRF, CHMG, and EMCF.
- Visit EBTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterprisebanking.com.
EBTC Valuation Summary
- EBTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.7; this is 92.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 200 months, EBTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
- EBTC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBTC.
EBTC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.61%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.26%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 75.29%.
The table below shows EBTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.70||52-week high||$36.78|
|Prev. close||$33.07||52-week low||$19.81|
|Day high||$33.09||Avg. volume||15,117|
|50-day MA||$33.60||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$30.01||Market Cap||392.60M|
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Company Bio
Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily in the Merrimack Valley and North Central regions of Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
EBTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EBTC Social Stream
Latest EBTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBTC as an investment opportunity.
LOWELL, Mass., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBTC), parent of Enterprise Bank, announced net income for the three months ended June 30, 2021 of $11.1 million, or $0.92 per diluted common share, compared to $7.3 million, or $0.61 per diluted common share, for the three months ended June 30, 2020. Net income for the six months ended June 30, 2021 amounted to $21.5 million, or $1.79 per diluted common share, compared to $11.3 million, or $0.95 per diluted commo
LOWELL, Mass., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:EBTC) On July 20, 2021, the Board of Directors of Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. declared a quarterly dividend of $0.185 per share to be paid on September 1, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 11, 2021. Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. is a Massachusetts corporation that conducts substantially all its operations through Enterprise Bank and Trust Company, commonly referred to as Enterprise Bank. Enterpris
It's always best to build a diverse portfolio of shares, since any stock business could lag the broader market. Of...
These dividend stocks can add their payouts to any capital appreciation for a powerful one-two punch to increase your portfolio.
The big shareholder groups in Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBTC ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
EBTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBTCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch