Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBTC POWR Grades
- EBTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- EBTC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.7% of US stocks).
EBTC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.08 for Enterprise Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.62%, Enterprise Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.22% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBTC comes in at 8.87% -- higher than that of 81.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enterprise Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPF, PLBC, BOCH, SMBK, and SYBT.
- Visit EBTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterprisebanking.com.
EBTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.74||52-week high||$36.78|
|Prev. close||$36.20||52-week low||$19.27|
|Day high||$36.15||Avg. volume||14,992|
|50-day MA||$33.10||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$26.50||Market Cap||427.38M|
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Company Bio
Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily in the Merrimack Valley and North Central regions of Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
EBTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EBTC Social Stream
Latest EBTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBTC as an investment opportunity.
These dividend stocks can add their payouts to any capital appreciation for a powerful one-two punch to increase your portfolio.
Some Shareholders May find It Hard To Increase Enterprise Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:EBTC) CEO Compensation This Year
Under the guidance of CEO Jack Clancy, Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBTC ) has performed reasonably well recently...
The big shareholder groups in Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBTC ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
LOWELL, Mass., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:EBTC) On April 20, 2021, the Board of Directors of Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. declared a quarterly dividend of $0.185 per share to be paid on June 1, 2021 to shareholders of record as of May 11, 2021. Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. is a Massachusetts corporation that conducts substantially all its operations through Enterprise Bank and Trust Company, commonly referred to as Enterprise Bank. Enterprise Bank is principally engaged in the business of attracting deposits from the general public and investing in commercial loans and investment securities. Through Enterprise Bank and its subsidiaries, the Company offers a range of commercial, residential and consumer loan products, deposit products and ...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
EBTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBTCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch