Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED): Price and Financial Metrics
ED Stock Summary
- ED's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,628.46 -- higher than 98.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Consolidated Edison Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ED is more volatile than only 1.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ES, PEG, BCE, XEL, and DLR.
- Visit ED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conedison.com.
ED Stock Price Chart More Charts
ED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.92||52-week high||$95.10|
|Prev. close||$81.05||52-week low||$62.03|
|Day high||$83.22||Avg. volume||2,708,339|
|50-day MA||$86.23||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$88.44||Market Cap||26.68B|
Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) Company Bio
Consolidated Edison engages in regulated electric, gas, and steam delivery businesses to customers in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in New York, New York.