Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED): Price and Financial Metrics
ED Stock Summary
- ED has a higher market value than 92.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,573,009,096.
- Of note is the ratio of Consolidated Edison Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Consolidated Edison Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Consolidated Edison Inc are PEG, OKE, ES, HLT, and AVB.
- Visit ED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conedison.com.
ED Stock Price Chart More Charts
ED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.18||52-week high||$95.10|
|Prev. close||$94.58||52-week low||$80.42|
|Day high||$91.68||Avg. volume||1,699,829|
|50-day MA||$90.79||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$89.24||Market Cap||29.98B|
Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) Company Bio
Consolidated Edison engages in regulated electric, gas, and steam delivery businesses to customers in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in New York, New York.