Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ED has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than just 3.44% US-listed dividend payers.
- ED is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 2.85% of US dividend stocks.
- ED's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 118.54% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 93.93% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ED's price: SSTK, BHP, GLW, CCF and SYPR.
ED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ED, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 169.74% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ED, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 169.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.12% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ED has a discount rate lower than 94.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Consolidated Edison Inc than it is for 92.65% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
ED Dividend Chart
ED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|