Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ED has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.93% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, ED generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.89% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ED's price: UAN, OLN, BKEP, FLIC and GOOD.
ED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Consolidated Edison Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2376.47%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Consolidated Edison Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, ED's provides a return of 2376.47% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.67% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Consolidated Edison Inc than it is for 97.22% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
ED Dividend Chart
ED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|