Consolidated Edison Inc. (ED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ED has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.93% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, ED generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.89% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ED's price: UAN, OLN, BKEP, FLIC and GOOD.
ED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ED, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4285.39% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Consolidated Edison Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Consolidated Edison Inc has a beta lower than 97.35% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, ED's provides a return of 4285.39% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.14% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ED Dividend Chart
ED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|