Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ED's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 2.57% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ED is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 2.16% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ED's price: SFL, HSY, CNI, HBI and RC.
ED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ED, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 167.46% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ED, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ED's provides a return of 167.46% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.63% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Consolidated Edison Inc than it is for 94.37% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
ED Dividend Chart
ED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|