Edison International (EIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EIX Stock Summary
- EIX has a market capitalization of $27,587,185,316 -- more than approximately 92.49% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EIX is currently 309.97, higher than 99.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Edison International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLP, EMMS, SVBI, GHM, and AGX.
- EIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edison International's official web site, go to www.edison.com.
EIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.80||52-week high||$78.49|
|Prev. close||$76.21||52-week low||$54.55|
|Day high||$77.25||Avg. volume||1,664,411|
|50-day MA||$73.53||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$69.24||Market Cap||27.54B|
Edison International (EIX) Company Bio
Edison International is a public utility primarily engaged in the business of supplying and delivering electricity to customers in Southern California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Rosemead, California.