Edison International (EIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EIX Stock Summary
- Edison International's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Edison International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Edison International is reporting a growth rate of -741.04%; that's higher than only 2.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edison International, a group of peers worth examining would be PEG, DTE, ES, AGR, and ED.
- EIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edison International's official web site, go to www.edison.com.
EIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.36||52-week high||$78.93|
|Prev. close||$57.73||52-week low||$43.63|
|Day high||$57.57||Avg. volume||2,441,453|
|50-day MA||$68.62||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$70.39||Market Cap||20.07B|
Edison International (EIX) Company Bio
Edison International is a public utility primarily engaged in the business of supplying and delivering electricity to customers in Southern California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Rosemead, California.