Edison International (EIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIX POWR Grades
- EIX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- EIX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EIX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.15% of US stocks).
EIX Stock Summary
- Edison International's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EIX is currently 2,413.27, higher than 99.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Edison International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edison International, a group of peers worth examining would be ED, AGR, PEG, DTE, and EQR.
- EIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edison International's official web site, go to www.edison.com.
EIX Valuation Summary
- EIX's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 23.81% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.2.
- EIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIX.
EIX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -104.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.74%.
The table below shows EIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EIX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.44% of graded US stocks.
- EIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 60th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PCYO, PCG, and VST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EIX.
The table below shows EIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.79||52-week high||$73.32|
|Prev. close||$60.72||52-week low||$54.14|
|Day high||$62.96||Avg. volume||2,035,036|
|50-day MA||$67.63||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$64.46||Market Cap||23.91B|
Edison International (EIX) Company Bio
Edison International is a public utility holding company based in Rosemead, California. Its subsidiaries include Southern California Edison, and unregulated non-utility business assets Edison Energy. Edison's roots trace back to Holt & Knupps, a company founded in 1886 as a provider of street lights in Visalia, California. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EIX Social Stream
Latest EIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edison International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIX as an investment opportunity.
Edison International (EIX) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Sam Ramraj - VP, IR Pedro Pizarro - CEO Maria Rigatti - EVP, CFO Steven Powell - President, CEO, Southern California Edison Conference Call Participants Constantine Lednev - Guggenheim Securities Jonathan Arnold - Vertical...
Edison International's (EIX) fourth-quarter 2021 adjusted earnings surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 10.5%. Revenues improve 5.5% on a year-over-year basis.
Smart Beta ETF report for RYU
Edison International (EIX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.48% and 1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROSEMEAD, Calif., February 24, 2022--Edison International (NYSE: EIX) and Southern California Edison today announced that Marcy L. Reed will join the board of directors of each company, effective today.
EIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|