Edison International (EIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIX POWR Grades
- EIX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EIX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- EIX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
EIX Stock Summary
- EIX's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Edison International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EIX is more volatile than just 7.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Edison International are ED, ET, EMN, OXY, and MGM.
- Visit EIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edison.com.
EIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.39||52-week high||$66.68|
|Prev. close||$58.32||52-week low||$48.47|
|Day high||$58.98||Avg. volume||1,981,165|
|50-day MA||$59.31||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$57.90||Market Cap||22.16B|
Edison International (EIX) Company Bio
Edison International is a public utility primarily engaged in the business of supplying and delivering electricity to customers in Southern California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Rosemead, California.
EIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EIX Social Stream
Latest EIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edison International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIX as an investment opportunity.
California Firefighting Agencies, Southern California Edison Team Up to Provide State-of-the-Art Firefighting Aircraft
With funding from Southern California Edison, local firefighting agencies now have additional state-of-the-art aircraft to combat wildfires.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Edison International
These seven utility stocks have strong dividend profiles with predictable revenues which provide steady returns to investors.
Edison International (EIX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Sam Ramraj - Vice President, Investor Relations Pedro Pizarro - President & Chief Executive Officer Maria Rigatti - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jeremy Tonet - JPMorgan Julien Dumoulin-Smith...
The following slide deck was published by Edison International in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
EIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|