Edison International (EIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EIX Stock Summary
- EIX's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Edison International is higher than 99.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Edison International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESS, O, AXS, HLT, and ETR.
- Visit EIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edison.com.
EIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.28||52-week high||$76.45|
|Prev. close||$71.01||52-week low||$53.40|
|Day high||$71.53||Avg. volume||2,588,964|
|50-day MA||$69.83||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$67.28||Market Cap||25.56B|
Edison International (EIX) Company Bio
Edison International is a public utility primarily engaged in the business of supplying and delivering electricity to customers in Southern California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Rosemead, California.