Edison International (EIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIX POWR Grades
- EIX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EIX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EIX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
EIX Stock Summary
- EIX's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Edison International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EIX is more volatile than only 1.39% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edison International, a group of peers worth examining would be ED, ET, EMN, MGM, and RYAAY.
- Visit EIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edison.com.
EIX Valuation Summary
- EIX's price/earnings ratio is 26.2; this is 19.09% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- EIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EIX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIX.
EIX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -105.66%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.12%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -104.59%.
The table below shows EIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.82||52-week high||$66.68|
|Prev. close||$57.15||52-week low||$48.47|
|Day high||$57.55||Avg. volume||2,016,492|
|50-day MA||$56.94||Dividend yield||4.64%|
|200-day MA||$59.05||Market Cap||21.56B|
Edison International (EIX) Company Bio
Edison International is a public utility primarily engaged in the business of supplying and delivering electricity to customers in Southern California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Rosemead, California.
EIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EIX Social Stream
Latest EIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edison International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIX as an investment opportunity.
Edison International's (EIX) Q2 results are expected to reflect benefits of favorable weather pattern. However, higher wildfire mitigation expenses might have hurt earnings.
Edison International (EIX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Edison International found using ticker (EIX) have now 16 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 79 and 65 calculating the mean target price we have 71.72. With the stocks previous close at 58.28 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 23.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 56.87 while the 200 day moving average is 58.51. The market cap for the company is $22,083m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EIX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Edison International, through its subsidiaries, generates and distributes electric power. As of March 03, 2021, it delivered electricity to 15 million residential, commercial, industrial, publi...
by John Dobken, Energized by Edison Writer
EIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|