Edison International (EIX) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Edison International think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EIX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Edison International's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of EIX is higher than 83.89% of all US stocks.
- Edison International's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 79.61% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of EIX is greater than 78.48% of Utilities stocks.
- The average analyst price target of EIX is higher than 77.2% of all US stocks.
- Edison International's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 34.9% of all US stocks.
- EIX has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for EIX? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.