Edison International (EIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EIX's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.74% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, EIX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 0.73% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EIX's price: GTS, BCC, CL, SYPR and NL.
EIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Edison International, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 39.59%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Edison International are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, EIX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 86.76% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Edison International's expected return of 39.59% is higher than 75% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, EIX has a discount rate lower than 75% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Edison International has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 13.85% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
EIX Dividend Chart
EIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|