Edison International (EIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EIX's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.45% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- EIX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.9% -- which is higher than about 97.79% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, EIX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.05% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EIX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CDK, IROQ, AEIS, BAX and IDA.
EIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Edison International, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 190.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Edison International's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- EIX's market cap is about 22 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 90.77% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Edison International's estimated return of 190.29% surpasses about 87.96% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
EIX Dividend Chart
EIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|