Edison International (EIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EIX's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.45% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- EIX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.9% -- which is higher than about 97.79% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, EIX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.05% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EIX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CDK, IROQ, AEIS, BAX and IDA.
EIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Edison International, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1243.54%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Edison International are:
- Given its market cap of around 24 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.35 is greater than 90.09% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, EIX's provides a return of 1243.54% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.12% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
EIX Dividend Chart
EIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|