Edison International (EIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EIX's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than just 0.65% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- EIX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1.21% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EIX's price: CMS, SLP, VIRT, TR and CHCT.
EIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Edison International, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 33.86% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Edison International are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Edison International's dividend yield of 4.46% is in the top 18.53%.
- Edison International's dividend growth rate is higher than 74.63% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, EIX's provides a return of 33.86% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 78.15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
EIX Dividend Chart
EIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|