Eastman Chemical Company (EMN): Price and Financial Metrics
EMN Stock Summary
- EMN has a higher market value than 84.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,361,616,183.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eastman Chemical Co is higher than it is for about 84.43% of US stocks.
- Eastman Chemical Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNHI, OTEX, ST, GRFS, and AGCO.
- Visit EMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastman.com.
EMN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.36||52-week high||$86.18|
|Prev. close||$74.73||52-week low||$61.22|
|Day high||$74.17||Avg. volume||1,169,468|
|50-day MA||$75.72||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$74.00||Market Cap||9.84B|
Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Company Bio
Eastman Chemical is a specialty chemicals company that produces chemicals, fibers, and plastics. The Company's operations include coatings, adhesives, specialty polymers, and Inks, fibers, performance chemicals and intermediates, performance polymers, and specialty plastics. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kingsport, Tennessee.
EMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EMN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Eastman Chemical Co ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 51.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EMN, they are:
- Eastman Chemical Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Eastman Chemical Co has a reliance on debt greater than 69.21% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|