Eastman Chemical Company (EMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMN POWR Grades
- EMN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- EMN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
EMN Stock Summary
- EMN has a higher market value than 84.26% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,601,354,962.
- For EMN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.2% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Eastman Chemical Co's share price is greater than that of only 15.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eastman Chemical Co are CAE, MOG.A, FMC, GRFS, and CNHI.
- Visit EMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastman.com.
EMN Valuation Summary
- EMN's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 30.43% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- EMN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMN.
EMN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -18.01%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.12%.
The table below shows EMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.13% of graded US stocks.
- EMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 50th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, ASIX, and CE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMN.
The table below shows EMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.82||52-week high||$130.47|
|Prev. close||$100.17||52-week low||$74.84|
|Day high||$103.46||Avg. volume||796,701|
|50-day MA||$110.31||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$112.30||Market Cap||13.83B|
Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Company Bio
Eastman Chemical is a specialty chemicals company that produces chemicals, fibers, and plastics. The Company's operations include coatings, adhesives, specialty polymers, and Inks, fibers, performance chemicals and intermediates, performance polymers, and specialty plastics. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMN Latest Social Stream
View Full EMN Social Stream
Latest EMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastman Chemical Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMN as an investment opportunity.
While Eastman Chemical (EMN) faces headwinds from higher input and logistics costs, it benefits from productivity actions and innovation.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Eastman Chemical (EMN) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Automotive Paints & Coatings Market Size & Share | North America, Europe, & APAC Industry Forecasts 2026: Graphical Research
Prominent automotive paints and coatings market players include BASF SE, Axalta Coating Systems, AkzoNobel, Sherwin-Williams Company, 3M, Berger Paints India Limited, Clariant, Donglai Coating Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., DuPont, Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, KCC corporation, Nippon Paint (M) SDN BHD, Cabot Corporation, Covestro LLC, Diamond Vogel, Inc., Eastman chemical company, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., and U.S. Paint Corporation. Prominent automotive paints and coatings market players include BASF SE, Axalta Coating Systems, AkzoNobel, Sherwin-Williams Company, 3M, Berger Paints India Limited, Clariant, Donglai Coating Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., DuPont, Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, KCC corporation, Nippon Paint (M) SDN BHD, Cabot Corporation, Covestro ...
Global Terephthalic Acid Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Terephthalic Acid Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The terephthalic acid market is expected to register a CAGR of around 5%, during the forecast period. Companies Mentioned Arkema BP PLC China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Eastman Chemical Company Formosa Petrochemical Co. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited Lotte Chemical Corpora
Global Polyvinyl Butyral Market to 2027 - Featuring DuPont, Eastman Chemical and EVERLAM Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Market (CPVC) was valued at US$ 2.81 Bn in 2020, estimated to reach US$ 4.50 Bn in 2027 with a CAGR of 6.06% from 2021-2027 Polyvinyl butyral (PVB) is defined as a glass interlayer utilized in various end-use industries owing to its different chemical properties. These films and sheets offer special characteristics including i
EMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|