Eastman Chemical Co (EMN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering EMN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EMN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of EMN is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Eastman Chemical Co's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 95.65% of Basic Materials stocks.
- EMN has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 10.43% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Eastman Chemical Co's average analyst price target is higher than 88.54% of Basic Materials stocks.
- Eastman Chemical Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 71.46% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of EMN is higher than 58.6% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of EMN is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding EMN using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.