Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EMN reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.21% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for EMN have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EMN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PINC, BAP, MOMO, PRPL and FDS.
EMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EMN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.46% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EMN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Eastman Chemical Co offers a higher dividend yield than 71.65% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of -31.46%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 71.65% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Eastman Chemical Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 71.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for EMN, approximately 35.21% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EMN Dividend Chart
EMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|