Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EMN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 93.12% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for EMN have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EMN's price: DBI, GCI, CIX, ARR and GPRK.
EMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Eastman Chemical Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 29.94% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eastman Chemical Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, EMN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 68.64% such stocks.
- Eastman Chemical Co's market cap of $13 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 36.02% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, EMN has a beta lower than 36.02% of them.
EMN Dividend Chart
EMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|