Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EMN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.61% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for EMN have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EMN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TMO, WEN, BAH, HAPP and ATRI.
EMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EMN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 35.92% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Eastman Chemical Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, EMN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 72.27% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Eastman Chemical Co's expected return of -35.92% is higher than 65.55% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, EMN has a discount rate lower than 65.55% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, EMN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 36.5% of them.
EMN Dividend Chart
EMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|