Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ): Price and Financial Metrics
ENZ Stock Summary
- ENZ's current price/earnings ratio is 148.69, which is higher than 96.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Enzo Biochem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 588.23%, Enzo Biochem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enzo Biochem Inc are ACFN, SSTK, LNN, MMSI, and CNET.
- Visit ENZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enzo.com.
ENZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.27||52-week high||$4.46|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||99,791|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||107.95M|
Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ) Company Bio
Enzo Biochem, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic and research products based on genetic engineering, biotechnology, and molecular biology. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
ENZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Enzo Biochem Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Enzo Biochem Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Enzo Biochem Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.01 years comes in at -0.45%; that's greater than only 2.48% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Enzo Biochem Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|