Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENZ Stock Summary
- ENZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than only 0.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, ENZ has reported earnings growth of -41,777.65%, putting it ahead of merely 0.09% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENZ's revenue has grown -31.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENZO BIOCHEM INC are FATH, OCUL, BZFD, NRDY, and VTRS.
- ENZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENZO BIOCHEM INC's official web site, go to www.enzo.com.
ENZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENZ's price/sales ratio is 72.34% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ENZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENZ.
ENZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 106.31%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -71.51%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.75%.
The table below shows ENZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- ENZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.04 -- ranking 20th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LFMD, RHE, and AHCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENZ.
The table below shows ENZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.51||52-week high||$3.06|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$2.52||Avg. volume||850,238|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.96||Market Cap||124.65M|
Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ) Company Bio
Enzo Biochem, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic and research products based on genetic engineering, biotechnology, and molecular biology. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ENZ Social Stream
Latest ENZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENZO BIOCHEM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENZ as an investment opportunity.
Enzo Biochem Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.23 loss per share (vs US$0.055 loss in 2Q 2022)
Enzo Biochem ( NYSE:ENZ ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$16.3m (down 52% from 2Q 2022...
Enzo Biochem Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
- Company entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement for substantially all of the operating assets of the Clinical Labs division - Enzo Life Sciences reports revenue of $7.5 million, with Jan-23 revenue of $3.6M as the second highest monthly revenue in over 10 years FARMINGDALE, NY, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE:ENZ), a pioneering biosciences and diagnostics company, filed its Form 10-Q for the second quarter ended January 31, 2023 of Fiscal Year 2023 (Q2 FY23). Enzo
Following a 26% decline over last year, recent gains may please Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE:ENZ) institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Enzo Biochem implies that they have significant influence over the...
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
The biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday are ready to go as we dive into the latest news for investors this morning!
Why Is Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Stock Up 72% Today?
Enzo Biochem (ENZ) stock is rocketing higher on Friday with heavy trading after the company agreed to an asset sale with Labcorp (LH).
ENZ Price Returns
Continue Researching ENZWant to do more research on Enzo Biochem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enzo Biochem Inc (ENZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enzo Biochem Inc (ENZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enzo Biochem Inc (ENZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...