Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ): Price and Financial Metrics
ENZ Stock Summary
- ENZ's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Enzo Biochem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENZ's revenue has grown -22.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enzo Biochem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACFN, PMD, IRIX, SMLR, and CPST.
- ENZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enzo Biochem Inc's official web site, go to www.enzo.com.
ENZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENZ Price/Volume Stats
Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ) Company Bio
Enzo Biochem, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic and research products based on genetic engineering, biotechnology, and molecular biology. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.