Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENZ POWR Grades
- ENZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENZ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ENZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.06% of US stocks).
ENZ Stock Summary
- ENZ's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 117.97, Enzo Biochem Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Enzo Biochem Inc comes in at 45.25%, a number that bests 87.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enzo Biochem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IOSP, FEIM, CWCO, PPSI, and FARO.
- ENZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enzo Biochem Inc's official web site, go to www.enzo.com.
ENZ Valuation Summary
- ENZ's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 63.89% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ENZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ENZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENZ.
ENZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.27||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||859,714|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.87||Market Cap||158.50M|
Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ) Company Bio
Enzo Biochem, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic and research products based on genetic engineering, biotechnology, and molecular biology. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
ENZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ENZ Social Stream
Latest ENZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enzo Biochem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENZ as an investment opportunity.
ENZO BIOCHEM RECEIVES FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR RAPID EXTRACTION METHOD ON PROPRIETARY TEST SYSTEM FOR DETECTION OF CORONAVIRUS SARS-CoV-2
NEW YORK, NY, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE:ENZ) (“Enzo” or the “Company”), a leading biosciences and diagnostics company, announced today that it has received an expansion of its FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s rapid extraction method on its proprietary test system for the detection of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 including the genetic variants that are now proliferating globally. The EUA enables laboratories to immediately use Enzo’s faster extrac
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Enzo Biochem Announces Online Service with TrustAssure to Schedule Timely PCR Testing Required for International Travel
Testing will be available through CLX Healths TrustAssure Global Testing Platform for international travelers from New York and New Jersey who will need to complete testing immediately prior to travel.
Conference call and live webcast scheduled for today, Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 4:30 PM (ET).
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for June 9, 2021, 4:30 pm ET Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for June 9, 2021, 4:30 pm ET
ENZ Price Returns