Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENZ POWR Grades
- ENZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.31% of US stocks.
- ENZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 166 days.
- ENZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ENZ Stock Summary
- Enzo Biochem Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 483.84, Enzo Biochem Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.83%, Enzo Biochem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enzo Biochem Inc are AVNS, ARTW, SAM, DOGZ, and ELMD.
- ENZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enzo Biochem Inc's official web site, go to www.enzo.com.
ENZ Valuation Summary
- ENZ's price/earnings ratio is 138.4; this is 279.18% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ENZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.5.
- ENZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENZ.
ENZ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.13%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -273.83%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -58.11%.
The table below shows ENZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- ENZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.04 -- ranking 20th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LFMD, RHE, and AHCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENZ.
The table below shows ENZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.30||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$2.31||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||80,059|
|50-day MA||$2.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||112.03M|
Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value) (ENZ) Company Bio
Enzo Biochem, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic and research products based on genetic engineering, biotechnology, and molecular biology. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENZ Latest Social Stream
View Full ENZ Social Stream
Latest ENZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enzo Biochem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENZ as an investment opportunity.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
Enzo Biochem (ENZ) announced that on Jan. 21 the company served a notice of termination to former CEO Elazar Rabbani regarding his employment
Investment company Evermore Global Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Eneti Inc, sells Enzo Biochem Inc, Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP, Vimeo Inc, Constellium SE during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Evermore Global Advisors, LLC.
Investment company Corrado Advisors, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Innovator Emerging Markets Power Buffer ETF - Octo, Innovator International Developed Power Buffer ETF, iShares Core S&P Total U.S.
NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) (“Enzo” or the “Company”), a leading biosciences and diagnostics company, today announced the appointments of Hamid Erfanian and Bradley Radoff to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), effective immediately. The Company also announced that directors Dov Perlysky and Rebecca Fischer will step down from the Board immediately to facilitate a smooth transition for the new Board members. Dr. Mary Tagliaferri will
ENZ Price Returns