Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQR Stock Summary
- Equity Residential's market capitalization of $24,867,816,337 is ahead of 90.54% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Residential's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Residential is higher than it is for about 91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equity Residential, a group of peers worth examining would be DTE, ETR, OKE, ES, and AGR.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.41||52-week high||$83.36|
|Prev. close||$66.73||52-week low||$45.42|
|Day high||$66.91||Avg. volume||2,540,169|
|50-day MA||$61.99||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$58.07||Market Cap||24.38B|
Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR) Company Bio
Equity Residential is focused on the acquisition, development and management of apartment properties in the United States growth markets. The company was founded in 1966 and is founded in Chicago, Illinois.
EQR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Equity Residential with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Equity Residential ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 12.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Equity Residential ended up being:
- Equity Residential's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Equity Residential's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 22.31% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Equity Residential has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.28% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Residential that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR) issued its earnings results on Wednesday. The real estate investment trust reported $0.68 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.74 by ($0.06), MarketWatch Earnings reports. The business had revenue of $613.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $612.00 million. Equity Residential had a net margin […]
The following slide deck was published by Equity Residential in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Equity Residential's (EQR) Q4 results reflect better-than-expected rental income. The company is experiencing better operating trends with sequential improvement in physical occupancy and pricing.
EQR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
BMO Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Equity Residential
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EQRWant to do more research on Equity Residential's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!