Equity Residential (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQR POWR Grades
- EQR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- EQR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EQR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
EQR Stock Summary
- EQR has a higher market value than 92.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,915,193,437.
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Residential's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Equity Residential's share price is greater than that of only 4.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equity Residential are DTE, KMI, EIX, ES, and EXC.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Valuation Summary
- EQR's price/earnings ratio is 45; this is 19.84% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- EQR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EQR's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQR.
EQR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -72.58%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 17.73%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.86%.
The table below shows EQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PCH, AAIC, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQR.
The table below shows EQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.93||52-week high||$94.32|
|Prev. close||$72.22||52-week low||$67.48|
|Day high||$73.18||Avg. volume||1,802,522|
|50-day MA||$76.16||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$84.31||Market Cap||27.42B|
Most Popular Stories View All
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Residential that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
American Tower's (AMT) Q4 results indicate strong organic tenant billings growth and improving revenues.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Ventas' (VTR) Q4 results reflect better occupancy and sequential growth in its Senior Housing Operating Portfolio segment.
While Host Hotels' (HST) total revenues record a significant improvement in the December quarter, room revenues see a decline.
Equinix's (EQIX) Q4 performance is aided by commendable revenue growth across the Americas, EMEA and the Asia Pacific.
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|