Equity Residential (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQR POWR Grades
- EQR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.43% of US stocks.
- EQR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EQR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EQR Stock Summary
- EQR has a market capitalization of $21,197,964,277 -- more than approximately 90.39% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EQUITY RESIDENTIAL's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EQR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.53% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQUITY RESIDENTIAL, a group of peers worth examining would be DTE, ETR, AGR, ES, and EVRG.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQR's price/earnings ratio is 34.49% higher, now standing at 27.1.
- EQR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQR.
EQR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 103.64%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.32%.
The table below shows EQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PCH, AAIC, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQR.
The table below shows EQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EQR, see our EQR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$85.95||Average Broker Recommendation||1.9 (Hold)|
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.92||52-week high||$94.32|
|Prev. close||$56.18||52-week low||$54.60|
|Day high||$56.42||Avg. volume||2,372,822|
|50-day MA||$61.88||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$66.51||Market Cap||21.17B|
Equity Residential (EQR) Company Bio
Equity Residential is a publicly traded real estate investment trust that invests in apartments. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY RESIDENTIAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
Dollar General and 5 More Companies That Raised Their Dividends This Week
Dollar General and Applied Materials were among the large U.S. companies that announced dividend increases this week. Dollar General (ticker: DG), a large discount retailer, said it plans to boost its quarterly disbursement to 59 cents a share, up 7% from 55 cents. Applied Materials (AMAT) said it plans to boost its quarterly dividend to 32 cents a share from 26 cents, an increase of 23%.
Equity Residential (EQR) Announces 6.0% Hike in Dividend
Equity Residential's (EQR) solid fundamentals and strong cash position make it promising enough to utilize growth opportunities and reward its shareholders accordingly.
Equity Residential Declares First Quarter Dividends
CHICAGO, March 16, 2023--Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) today announced that its Board of Trustees declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s common and preferred shares. A regular common share dividend for the first quarter of $0.6625 per share will be paid on April 14, 2023 to shareholders of record on March 27, 2023. The annualized dividend of $2.65 per share is a 6.0% increase over the Company’s 2022 common share dividend.
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Provides Q1 Operating Update
Camden Property Trust's (CPT) Q1 operating update reveals a healthy occupancy level in the first two months of the current year.
Equity Residential Publishes Investor Presentation
CHICAGO, February 20, 2023--Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) today announced that in connection with upcoming investor meetings, the Company has posted an updated Investor Presentation to its website. The presentation can be found in the Investor section of www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EQRWant to do more research on Equity Residential's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Equity Residential (EQR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equity Residential (EQR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equity Residential (EQR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...