Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,318,974,389, Equity Residential has a greater market value than 93.85% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Residential's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Residential is higher than it is for about 91.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLL, IQV, FLT, SRE, and INFO.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.14||52-week high||$89.55|
|Prev. close||$84.55||52-week low||$63.17|
|Day high||$84.99||Avg. volume||1,420,103|
|50-day MA||$86.33||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$80.36||Market Cap||31.25B|
Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR) Company Bio
Equity Residential is focused on the acquisition, development and management of apartment properties in the United States growth markets. The company was founded in 1966 and is founded in Chicago, Illinois.