Equity Residential (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.20||52-week high||$69.45|
|Prev. close||$56.84||52-week low||$52.57|
|Day high||$58.39||Avg. volume||1,924,394|
|50-day MA||$57.05||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$61.57||Market Cap||22.10B|
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EQR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EQR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
EQR Stock Summary
- EQR has a market capitalization of $20,710,197,900 -- more than approximately 90.38% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EQUITY RESIDENTIAL's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EQR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.68% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVB, ESS, CPT, O, and AIRC.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Valuation Summary
- EQR's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 554.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EQR's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQR.
EQR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 103.64%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.32%.
The table below shows EQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PCH, AAIC, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQR.
The table below shows EQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY RESIDENTIAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, November 09, 2023--Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) today announced that members of the Company’s senior management team, including the Company’s President and CEO, Mark J. Parrell, will participate in meetings with investors and analysts at the Nareit REITworld 2023 Investor Conference. In connection with these meetings, the Company has posted an updated Investor Presentation to the Investor section of the Company’s website at www.equityapartments.com.
In this article, we will look at 15 states with the highest property taxes in the US. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, head straight to 5 States With the Highest Property Taxes in the US. Property tax in the US varies from state to state, county to county, and city to city. […]
Unveiling the Strengths and Challenges: A Deep Dive into Equity Residential (EQR) SWOT Analysis
Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the EQR 3Q ’23 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. This call is being recorded. At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. Marty McKenna. Please go ahead. Martin McKenna: Good morning, and thanks […]
Q3 2023 Equity Residential Earnings Call
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|