Equity Residential (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQR POWR Grades
- EQR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- EQR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
EQR Stock Summary
- EQR has a market capitalization of $23,623,711,689 -- more than approximately 91.01% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 533.98, EQUITY RESIDENTIAL is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.23% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EQUITY RESIDENTIAL's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ES, DTE, AGR, AEE, and OKE.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQR's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.78% lower, now standing at 21.9.
- EQR's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQR.
EQR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 29.26%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.17%.
The table below shows EQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PCH, AAIC, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQR.
The table below shows EQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.49||52-week high||$94.32|
|Prev. close||$63.53||52-week low||$59.32|
|Day high||$63.72||Avg. volume||1,713,689|
|50-day MA||$64.12||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$75.72||Market Cap||23.62B|
Most Popular Stories View All
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY RESIDENTIAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
Equity Residential found using ticker (EQR) have now 21 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 95 and 59 and has a mean target at 72.1. Given that the stocks previous close was at 62.81 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 14.8%. There is a 50 day moving average of 64.75 and the 200 day moving average is 76.09. The company has a market capitalisation of $24,678m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.equityapartments.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="EQR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $28,328m based on the market concensus. Equity R...
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 4.86% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.99% decline for its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index. At the same […]
Renters roll back double-digit increases after convincing city authorities the apartment building was subject to rent control.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living® and Equity Residential Celebrate the Groundbreaking of Three New Luxury Rental Communities in North Texas
The groundbreaking marks the start of construction of more than 1,000 luxury units throughout Dallas-Fort Worth area, and kicks off joint venture between Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Equity Residential The groundbreaking marks the start of construction of more than 1,000 luxury units throughout Dallas-Fort Worth area, and kicks off joint venture between Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Equity Residential
Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Equity Residential Celebrate the Groundbreaking of Three New Luxury Rental Communities in North Texas
The groundbreaking marks the start of construction of more than 1,000 luxury units throughout Dallas-Fort Worth area, and kicks off joint venture between Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Equity Residential DALLAS, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the rental subsidiary of Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, and Equity
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|