Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EQR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.84% of US stocks.
- EQR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- EQR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EQR Stock Summary
- Equity Residential's market capitalization of $27,747,459,068 is ahead of 90.88% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Residential's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Residential is higher than it is for about 91.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equity Residential are SRE, BLL, WELL, FLT, and DRE.
- Visit EQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.98||52-week high||$76.13|
|Prev. close||$74.19||52-week low||$45.42|
|Day high||$74.51||Avg. volume||2,418,505|
|50-day MA||$72.54||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$61.45||Market Cap||26.92B|
Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR) Company Bio
Equity Residential is focused on the acquisition, development and management of apartment properties in the United States growth markets. The company was founded in 1966 and is founded in Chicago, Illinois.
EQR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Equity Residential. To summarize, we found that Equity Residential ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Equity Residential ended up being:
- Equity Residential's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Equity Residential's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 24.6% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.52% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Residential that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) currently has a concentrated portfolio. The residential REIT, or real estate investment trust, primarily owns apartment communities in the urban cores of major coastal gateway cities Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Seattle, and San Francisco as well as Southern California. It focuses on those urban areas because they typically benefit from steady demand with limited new supply, which yields high occupancy levels and steadily rising rental rates.
EQR earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Equity Residential (EQR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Martin McKenna - First VP of Investor & Public Relations Mark Parrell - President and Chief Executive Officer & Trustee Michael Manelis - Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer Robert Garechana - Executive...
Equity Residential (EQR) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Equity Residential's (EQR) Q1 results will likely reflect improving demand for its apartment units backed by the continued trend of move-ins surpassing move outs, aiding occupancy level.
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|