Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EQR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.66% of US stocks.
- EQR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- EQR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
EQR Stock Summary
- EQR has a higher market value than 90.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,623,121,020.
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Residential's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Residential is higher than it is for about 90.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equity Residential are PEG, DTE, O, ES, and WELL.
- EQR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equity Residential's official web site, go to www.equityapartments.com.
EQR Valuation Summary
- EQR's price/earnings ratio is 45; this is 19.84% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- EQR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EQR's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQR.
EQR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.35%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -72.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.53%.
The table below shows EQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.26% of graded US stocks.
- EQR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 167th of 457 Trading stocks.
- GEO, PCH, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQR.
The table below shows EQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.26||52-week high||$86.04|
|Prev. close||$81.78||52-week low||$45.42|
|Day high||$82.19||Avg. volume||2,115,625|
|50-day MA||$83.21||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$73.04||Market Cap||30.05B|
Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR) Company Bio
Equity Residential is focused on the acquisition, development and management of apartment properties in the United States growth markets. The company was founded in 1966 and is founded in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQR Social Stream
Latest EQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Residential that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQR as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) today announced that its Board of Trustees declared quarterly dividends on the Companys common and preferred shares. A regular common share dividend for the third quarter of $0.6025 per share will be paid on October 8, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 27, 2021. A quarterly dividend of $1.03625 per share will be paid on September 30, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 17, 2021 of the Companys Series K Preferred Shares
Location is one of the most important factors for success in real estate investing. Because of that, several residential REITs are shifting their portfolios to take advantage of this long-term growth trend, which accelerated during the pandemic. Three REITs making notable pushes into the region in recent months are Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR), Independence Realty Trust (NYSE: IRT), and Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS).
At the time of this writing, Hurricane Ida is winding up to deal what could be a devastating blow to the very part of the Gulf Coast that was ravaged by Hurricane Katrina 16 years earlier on the same day. Equity Residential, also known as Equity Apartments, buys, develops, and manages rental apartment properties mostly in and around Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Southern California (including Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego), San Francisco, Seattle, and Denver.
Equity Residential (EQR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Toll Brothers with ticker code (TOL) have now 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 86 and 58 with the average target price sitting at 74.1. Given that the stocks previous close was at 63.14 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 17.4%. The day 50 moving average is 58.16 and the 200 moving average now moves to 58.62. The company has a market capitalisation of $7,950m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TOL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Toll Brothers, together with its subsidiaries, designs, builds, markets, sells, and arranges finance for a range of detached and attached homes in lux...
EQR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|