Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, EQR has issued more dividends than 93.09% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- EQR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 13.55%.
- As for free cash flow, EQR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 87.75% US-listed dividend payers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EQR's price: CASY, JFIN, HSC, MMM and PPG.
EQR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of EQR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 40.55% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Equity Residential are:
- The amount of revenue Equity Residential earns annually is around 3 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 81.63% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Equity Residential's dividend growth rate is greater than just 18.06% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 81.18% of companies in the same revenue class.
EQR Dividend Chart
EQR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|