Equity Residential Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EQR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.21% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Over the past 5.51 years, EQR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13.94%.
- EQR's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 87.74% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EQR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WD, DCI, AY, WDFC and MLI.
EQR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for EQR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 9.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Equity Residential are:
- The amount of revenue Equity Residential earns annually is around 3 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 85.39%.
- Equity Residential's dividend growth rate is greater than only 19.35% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Equity Residential has an equity discount rate lower than 79.01% of them.
EQR Dividend Chart
EQR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|