Equity Residential (EQR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EQR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.74% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Over the past 5.5 years, EQR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13.82%.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EQR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDS, HASI, CONE, LGHL and AWK.
EQR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EQR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 58.27% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Equity Residential are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Equity Residential offers a higher dividend yield than 26.34% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 74.51% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Equity Residential has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 3.56% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
EQR Dividend Chart
EQR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|