Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.31||52-week high||$240.44|
|Prev. close||$227.93||52-week low||$150.86|
|Day high||$233.45||Avg. volume||2,038,568|
|50-day MA||$215.76||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$197.36||Market Cap||92.76B|
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN POWR Grades
- ETN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ETN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ETN Stock Summary
- ETN has a higher market value than 97.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $92,022,678,000.
- ETN's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ETN is currently 26.2, higher than 84.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EATON CORP PLC are ZTS, SYK, BDX, PBR, and BSX.
- Visit ETN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Valuation Summary
- ETN's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 233.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ETN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETN.
ETN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.78%.
The table below shows ETN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.29% of graded US stocks.
- ETN's asset turnover comes in at 0.571 -- ranking 75th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, CW, and IR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETN.
The table below shows ETN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation PLC is an Irish multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton has approximately 92,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EATON CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
Eaton Advances the Energy Transition and Boosts Education Partnerships With New Montreal Innovation Center
Specialized center to focus on digital technologies for distributed energy resourcesEaton chooses Quebec for its longstanding customers in the region, established education partnerships and strong talent pipelineCollaboration with regional universities ...
Eaton's (ETN) high-quality products enable it to provide efficient power management solutions to its customers.
Eaton (ETN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Why investing for the long run, especially if you buy certain popular stocks, could reap huge rewards.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|