Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.71% of US stocks.
- ETN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ETN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.28% of US stocks).
ETN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $64,198,516,000, Eaton Corp plc has a greater market value than 96.03% of US stocks.
- Eaton Corp plc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Eaton Corp plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RELX, PGR, ABB, TRI, and LFC.
- Visit ETN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ETN's price/sales ratio is 6.06% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- ETN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ETN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETN.
ETN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.23%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.61%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 13.05%.
The table below shows ETN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.29% of graded US stocks.
- ETN's asset turnover comes in at 0.571 -- ranking 75th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, CW, and IR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETN.
The table below shows ETN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.54||52-week high||$175.72|
|Prev. close||$161.06||52-week low||$114.01|
|Day high||$163.74||Avg. volume||1,893,221|
|50-day MA||$168.86||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$157.78||Market Cap||63.99B|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation PLC is an Irish multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton has approximately 92,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eaton Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
DUBLIN, January 21, 2022--Power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) today announced that Kurt McMaken has been named senior vice president, operations finance and finance transformation. In this role, McMaken will lead the Global Operations and Transformation organization. This organization includes the company’s financial planning and analysis and operations finance teams and has responsibility for the development of finance technology enhancements. McMaken will report to Tom Okray, Eaton’s exe
Investment company CRA Financial Services, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys South Jersey Industries Inc, Innovator U.S.
Stockholm, V7, based Investment company Nordea Investment Management Ab (Current Portfolio) buys Coca-Cola Co, Walmart Inc, Packaging Corp of America, International Paper Co, Medtronic PLC, sells AutoZone Inc, International Business Machines Corp, AT&T Inc, McKesson Corp, Pentair PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Nordea Investment Management Ab.
DUBLIN, January 20, 2022--Power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) will announce fourth quarter 2021 earnings on Friday, February 4, 2022, before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will host a conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern time that day to discuss fourth quarter 2021 earnings results with securities analysts and institutional investors.
Manchester, NH, based Investment company Curbstone Financial Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Extended Market Index ETF, Schwab U.S.
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|