Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ETN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ETN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $64,582,503,000, EATON CORP PLC has a greater market value than 96.58% of US stocks.
- EATON CORP PLC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.43% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of EATON CORP PLC's share price is greater than that of merely 9.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABB, BDX, SYK, ZTS, and CARR.
- ETN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EATON CORP PLC's official web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ETN's price/sales ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- ETN's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETN.
ETN Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.99%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 4.28%.
The table below shows ETN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.29% of graded US stocks.
- ETN's asset turnover comes in at 0.571 -- ranking 75th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, CW, and IR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETN.
The table below shows ETN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.11||52-week high||$174.47|
|Prev. close||$165.36||52-week low||$122.50|
|Day high||$167.22||Avg. volume||1,951,449|
|50-day MA||$146.75||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$144.00||Market Cap||66.06B|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation PLC is an Irish multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton has approximately 92,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EATON CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
"The fact that Eaton has shared its ambitious 2030 commitments publicly clearly demonstrates its willingness to be held accountable for these goals, and that accountability will help us to focus on achieving them. If you have no plans when it comes to inclusion and diversity, it's hard to meet any goal at all.
Eaton Corporation plc's ( NYSE:ETN ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 28.6x might make it look like a strong sell...
Eaton Corporation plc (NYSE:ETN) insiders sold US$4.0m worth of stock suggesting impending weakness.
Over the past year, many Eaton Corporation plc ( NYSE:ETN ) insiders sold a significant stake in the company which may...
Eaton Achieves Mansfield Rule Certification: What This Means for the Future of Inclusion and Diversity
Intelligent power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) is excited to announce that it has been named a Mansfield 2.0 Certified Legal Department (MRLD) and achieved the MRLD Certification Plus designation.
ENS vs. ETN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|