Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
ETN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,044,518,000, Eaton Corp plc has a greater market value than 95.57% of US stocks.
- Eaton Corp plc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.82% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ETN comes in at 5.86% -- higher than that of 77.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eaton Corp plc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABB, IDXX, CHT, BAX, and ALC.
- ETN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eaton Corp plc's official web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.46||52-week high||$143.29|
|Prev. close||$140.78||52-week low||$70.54|
|Day high||$140.28||Avg. volume||2,327,868|
|50-day MA||$134.83||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$115.02||Market Cap||55.16B|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation plc manufactures engineered products for the industrial, vehicle, construction, commercial, and aerospace markets. The Company offers products including hydraulic products and fluid connectors, electrical power distribution and control equipment, truck drivetrain systems, engine components, and a wide variety of controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ETN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Eaton Corp plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Eaton Corp plc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 39.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Eaton Corp plc ended up being:
- ETN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 23.81% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eaton Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
RBC vs. ETN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
President Biden's $2 trillion of infrastructure spending could provide tailwinds for a bull run in infrastructure stocks.
Eaton (ETN) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
The special purpose acquisition company Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV ) has caught the eye of Tim Quast, founder and CEO of Market Structure EDGE . The SPAC announced Feb. 22 that it's merging with Lucid Motors. "[The] sentiment has bottomed, so I look at this purely from a market structure standpoint and say, 'wow, this is very interesting now,'" Quast said Monday on Benzinga's PreMarket Prep show . "If you want to make money in something, you leave when sentiment has topped and begins to slide. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Yahoo Finance’s Jessica Smith and Julie Hyman look ahead to the next steps of Biden’s infrastructure plan.
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETNWant to see what other sources are saying about Eaton Corp plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!