Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETN POWR Grades
- ETN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.43% of US stocks.
- ETN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ETN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.72% of US stocks).
ETN Stock Summary
- ETN has a higher market value than 96.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $65,128,720,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 6,182, EATON CORP PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.34% of US stocks.
- EATON CORP PLC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EATON CORP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be GO, NDSN, MKTX, BP, and BFS.
- Visit ETN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ETN's price/sales ratio is 181.82% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- ETN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETN.
ETN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.78%.
The table below shows ETN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.29% of graded US stocks.
- ETN's asset turnover comes in at 0.571 -- ranking 75th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, CW, and IR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETN.
The table below shows ETN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ETN, see our ETN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$177.42||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.34||52-week high||$178.75|
|Prev. close||$169.09||52-week low||$122.50|
|Day high||$171.76||Avg. volume||1,990,366|
|50-day MA||$168.00||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$151.72||Market Cap||68.28B|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation PLC is an Irish multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton has approximately 92,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EATON CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
Eaton and Sunverge Expand Strategic Collaboration To Help Utilities Manage Residential EV Charging Infrastructure
Intelligent power management company Eaton and Sunverge, the provider of an industry-leading distributed energy resource (DER) control, orchestration and aggregation platform, announced expanded collaboration to enable dynamic utility management of home electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure.
Eaton Strengthens Commitment to Global Supply Chain Sustainability by Joining the Sustainable Procurement Pledge’s League of Champions Program
Intelligent power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) has joined the Sustainable Procurement Pledge's (SPP) League of Champions program, further demonstrating the company's commitment to sustainable business practices.
Top Stock Reports for Johnson & Johnson, Toyota Motor & Infosys
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) and Infosys Limited (INFY).
Why This 1 Growth Stock Could Be a Great Addition to Your Portfolio
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Eaton showcases its expanded product portfolio at DSEI Japan
Eaton, a global power management company (NYSE:ETN), participates in the second edition of DSEI Japan, the only large-scale, fully integrated defense event in the country, from March 15–17, 2023, at Makahari Messe, Tokyo.
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETNWant to see what other sources are saying about Eaton Corp plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Eaton Corp plc (ETN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eaton Corp plc (ETN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eaton Corp plc (ETN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...