Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ETN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ETN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ETN Stock Summary
- Eaton Corp plc's market capitalization of $62,978,800,000 is ahead of 95.83% of US-listed equities.
- ETN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 238.55 -- higher than 88.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Eaton Corp plc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eaton Corp plc are ABB, CARR, IDXX, BAX, and CHT.
- Visit ETN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ETN's price/sales ratio is 6.06% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- ETN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ETN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETN.
ETN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 49.35%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.67%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.79%.
The table below shows ETN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.98% of graded US stocks.
- ETN's asset turnover comes in at 0.572 -- ranking 74th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, SOI, and CAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETN.
The table below shows ETN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.01||52-week high||$171.32|
|Prev. close||$158.00||52-week low||$98.40|
|Day high||$158.20||Avg. volume||1,935,716|
|50-day MA||$161.85||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$142.14||Market Cap||62.21B|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation plc manufactures engineered products for the industrial, vehicle, construction, commercial, and aerospace markets. The Company offers products including hydraulic products and fluid connectors, electrical power distribution and control equipment, truck drivetrain systems, engine components, and a wide variety of controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eaton Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
Industrial Filtration Market Size to Grow $41.1 Billion by 2025 | Danaher, Alfa Laval, Eaton, Ahlstrom Munksjö, Donaldson, Parker Hannifin.
The global industrial filtration market size is expected to grow from estimated revenue of USD 29.5 billion in 2020 to USD 41.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. An upsurge in the investments in
Global Power Quality Equipment Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Quality Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The power quality equipment market was valued at USD 13.68 billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 20.53 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.26% during the forecast period of 2021-2026. Companies Mentioned Hitachi ABB Power Grids Ltd Siemens AG EATON Corporation Plc Emerson Electric Company Schneider
Global Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : ABB, Eaton, Siemens, General Electric, Schneider Electric, etc.
Gauging through Scope: Global Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market, 2020-26This all-inclusive reference guide on Global Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market is a ready-to-use investment documentation to design and deploy elaborate business plans and investment decisions that duly encourage a future-ready investment guideline with ample scope for revenue generation, besides initiating intensive revenue streams and market 
These are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
The Worldwide Automotive Transmission Industry is Expected to Reach $211+ Billion by 2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Automotive Transmission Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Transmission Type (Manual, Automatic), by Fuel Type (Gasoline, Diesel), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, HCVs), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global automotive transmission market size is expected to reach USD 211.85 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period. Companies Mentioned CONTINENTAL AG Allison Transmission Inc. BorgWarner Inc. Continental AG Eaton Corporation PLC Getrag GKN PLC Jatco Ltd. Magna International Inc. ZF Friedrichshafen AG The Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected the automobile industry, leading to a decline in the growth of this market. Increasing concerns regarding global wa...
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|