Eaton Corp plc (ETN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering ETN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ETN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of ETN is higher than 91.49% of all US stocks.
- ETN has a higher average analyst price target than 87.76% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ETN is higher than 20.51% of all US stocks.
- ETN has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 74.53% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- ETN has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 30.82% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of ETN is higher than 60.29% of Machinery stocks.
- ETN has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for ETN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.