Eaton Corporation, PLC Ordinary Shares (ETN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ETN has issued more dividends than 91.37% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ETN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.35% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ETN has returned $1,178,000,000 US dollars -- more than 88.99% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ETN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MMP, MSBI, CVBF, LEVL and VGR.
ETN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ETN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.22% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ETN, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, ETN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 77.63% such stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ETN than it is for 26.03% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ETN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 27.1% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ETN Dividend Chart
ETN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|