Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ETN has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 90.95% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ETN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.27% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ETN has returned $1,184,000,000 US dollars, more than 89.07% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ETN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NWFL, HASI, SAIL, MTA and GAN.
ETN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Eaton Corp plc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.69% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eaton Corp plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, ETN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 72.1% such stocks.
- Eaton Corp plc's dividend growth rate is greater than 28.96% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ETN, approximately merely 24.87% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ETN Dividend Chart
ETN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|