Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ETN has issued more dividends than 91.21% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ETN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.56% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ETN has returned $1,175,000,000 US dollars -- more than 89.25% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ETN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KAR, HUM, NTCO, SWX and CRK.
ETN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ETN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 41.54% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ETN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Eaton Corp plc offers a higher dividend yield than 78.54% of them.
- The Eaton Corp plc's dividend growth rate is greater than 28.43% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ETN than it is for 26.03% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
ETN Dividend Chart
ETN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|