Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXAS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.65% of US stocks.
- EXAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EXAS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EXAS Stock Summary
- EXACT SCIENCES CORP's market capitalization of $5,722,871,621 is ahead of 78.95% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EXACT SCIENCES CORP is reporting a growth rate of -30.81%; that's higher than 30.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXAS is more volatile than 78.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXACT SCIENCES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VCYT, VSAT, APEN, OSIS, and MAPS.
- Visit EXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Valuation Summary
- EXAS's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.2; this is 240% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EXAS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXAS.
EXAS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 365.63%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 365.63%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 37.29%.
The table below shows EXAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXAS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.25% of graded US stocks.
- EXAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 445th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ISGN, ADBE, and FTAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXAS.
The table below shows EXAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.49||52-week high||$104.50|
|Prev. close||$33.17||52-week low||$31.62|
|Day high||$34.51||Avg. volume||2,160,568|
|50-day MA||$39.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.09||Market Cap||5.75B|
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXAS Social Stream
Latest EXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXACT SCIENCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXAS as an investment opportunity.
With inflation, rising interest rates, and fear of a recession weighing on investors' minds, even the best stocks have been in freefall. Investment bank analysts on Wall Street have identified a handful of top growth stocks that have a lot more potential than their present market values would suggest. Wall Street analysts who follow Exact Sciences think its best days are still to come.
YmAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Growth in Exact Sciences' (EXAS) legacy Screening business is attributable to Cologuard volume growth and contributions from the PreventionGenetics, Biomatrica and Oncoguard Liver products.
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
Investors should consider buying these Nasdaq stocks on the dip while they still can before the market reverses higher.
EXAS Price Returns