Exact Sciences Corp. (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXAS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- EXAS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EXAS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.07% of US stocks).
EXAS Stock Summary
- EXACT SCIENCES CORP's market capitalization of $11,556,569,897 is ahead of 85.08% of US-listed equities.
- EXAS's price/sales ratio is 5.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXAS is more volatile than 70.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXACT SCIENCES CORP are VSAT, ATRC, AXGN, GLBE, and PHUN.
- EXAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXACT SCIENCES CORP's official web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Valuation Summary
- EXAS's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 17.65% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EXAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXAS.
EXAS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -88.92%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.48%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1688.13%.
The table below shows EXAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXAS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.25% of graded US stocks.
- EXAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 445th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ISGN, ADBE, and FTAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXAS.
The table below shows EXAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.48||52-week high||$84.31|
|Prev. close||$65.04||52-week low||$29.27|
|Day high||$67.59||Avg. volume||3,494,850|
|50-day MA||$51.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.75||Market Cap||11.99B|
Exact Sciences Corp. (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences Corp. is a molecular diagnostics company specializing in the detection of early stage cancers. The company's initial focus was on the early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer, in 2014 it launched Cologuard, the first stool DNA test for colorectal cancer. Since then Exact Sciences has grown its product portfolio to encompass other screening and precision oncological tests for other types of cancer. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXAS Social Stream
Latest EXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXACT SCIENCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXAS as an investment opportunity.
Cathie Wood unloaded just over 100K shares of Exact Sciences (NASDAQ:EXAS) on Tuesday a few weeks after her team predicted that the stock could nearly triple in value by the year 2027. Since that call, EXAS has climbed more than 35%.
In total, Wood sold 100,326 shares of EXAS through her flagship ARK Innovation ETF (NYSEARCA:ARKK) and ARK Genomic Revolution ETF (BATS:
Cathie Wood’s flagship ARK ETF is having one of its strongest months ever as traders bet high inflation is in the rear view
Cathie Wood''s Ark Innovation ETF is up 26% in the past month. ARKK''s price is more than 75% off from its record high after two years of weak performance for the fund. Signals that inflation may be cooling have left traders open to tech-heavy bets like ARKK. Cathie Wood''s Ark Investment Management is having a killer start to the year, with all eight of the firm''s exchange-traded funds on track to gain in January. In particular, the famed money manger''s flagship Ark Innovation ETF (ARKK) may have one of its strongest monthly performances ever. ARKK is up 26% in the past month, trading at $38 on Tuesday. Although there''s still a week to go, the exchange-traded fund could surpass the 26% monthly returns it gave investors in early 2021. The surge in ARKK''s price follows two low-perfor...
As cancer screenings are becoming covered more often, both companies stand to gain.
To be sure, Coinbase still faces significant challenges. The company continues to post steep losses. Wood, though, remains bullish about the stock, and bought additional shares for the ARK Innovation ETF earlier this month.
Investors are attracted to its leading position in the market for early cancer detection, but the persistent losses its been reporting are enough to make anyone nervous.
EXAS Price Returns