Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
EXAS Stock Summary
- EXAS has a market capitalization of $11,487,543,235 -- more than approximately 85.85% of US stocks.
- EXAS's price/sales ratio is 15.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.34% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Exact Sciences Corp comes in at 81.43%, a number that bests 93.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVRO, AMRN, IRTC, VCYT, and ATRC.
- EXAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exact Sciences Corp's official web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.