Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXAS POWR Grades
- EXAS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXAS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- EXAS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.32% of US stocks).
EXAS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Exact Sciences Corp is higher than 96.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, EXAS has reported earnings growth of 295.71%, putting it ahead of 91.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Exact Sciences Corp comes in at 51.33%, a number that bests 87.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exact Sciences Corp are YNDX, NBIX, NOVT, AZPN, and SWIR.
- Visit EXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EXAS's price/sales ratio is 7.49% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EXAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, EXAS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXAS.
EXAS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2023.89%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2124.01%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 1126.77%.
The table below shows EXAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXAS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.17% of graded US stocks.
- EXAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.301 -- ranking 430th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- NUAN, LQDT, and SSTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXAS.
The table below shows EXAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.22||52-week high||$159.54|
|Prev. close||$102.25||52-week low||$71.86|
|Day high||$103.22||Avg. volume||1,541,309|
|50-day MA||$104.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.20||Market Cap||16.89B|
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXAS Social Stream
Latest EXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exact Sciences Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXAS as an investment opportunity.
The company’s best customers are likely to step up their spending. Also, Wall Street views on Electronic Arts, Exact Sciences, Albireo Pharma, Regions Financial, and Papa John’s International.
Asia-Pacific Genetic Testing Services Market 2021 Ongoing Trends with Most Demanding Players - Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd Illumina, Inc. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated Exact Sciences Corp (Genomic Health) NeoGenomi
A report added on the Business Market Insights, titled Asia-Pacific Genetic Testing Services Market 2021 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 covers several well-known organizations, key market players who are leading in the market. The report
Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS ) shares are trading higher after the company announced an expansion of its primary care sales team with the addition of former Pfizer sales representatives. Exact Sciences'' stock has been rising Wednesday, up 7.95% to a price of $104.78. The stock''s volume Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shares of Exact Sciences Corp. rallied 8.0% in afternoon trading Wednesday, after the molecular diagnostics company said it taking over the selling of its Cologuard at-home colon cancer screening test from Pfizer Inc. , and said it was discussing with Pfizer "material changes" to their promotion agreement. The company said it learned in late August that Pfizer cut the sales positions supporting its business tasked with selling Cologuard, so Exact offered those displaced sales representatives job
EXACT SCIENCES CORP: Exact Sciences and National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Announce Clinical Validation Study to Detect Minimal Residual Disease in Colorectal Cancer Patients
CORRECT-MRD II study intended to validate the ability of Exact Sciences'' circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) test to detect minimal residual disease (MRD) and predict cancer recurrence Fight CRC to help
EXAS Price Returns