Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXAS POWR Grades
- EXAS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXAS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EXAS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EXAS Stock Summary
- EXAS has a market capitalization of $12,515,501,064 -- more than approximately 83.35% of US stocks.
- EXAS's price/sales ratio is 7.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.5%, Exact Sciences Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 80.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAYC, SSTI, LMND, PHR, and ONTF.
- Visit EXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EXAS's price/sales ratio is 7.49% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EXAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, EXAS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXAS.
EXAS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.53%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 371.47%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 952.29%.
The table below shows EXAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXAS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.25% of graded US stocks.
- EXAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 445th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ISGN, ADBE, and FTAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXAS.
The table below shows EXAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.83||52-week high||$133.99|
|Prev. close||$49.86||52-week low||$46.15|
|Day high||$53.84||Avg. volume||2,125,790|
|50-day MA||$61.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.77||Market Cap||9.47B|
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXAS Social Stream
Latest EXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exact Sciences Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXAS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in focus after posting their earnings reports. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks in Focus After Posting Their Earnings Reports. Recently, stocks from the consumer cyclical and healthcare sectors, including Lowe’s Companies, Inc. […]
As with many other instances of investing in uncertain waters, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) can come to the rescue of investors. Two particularly attractive funds for investors to consider today are the ARK Genomic Revolution ETF (NYSEMKT: ARKG) and the Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF (NASDAQ: BOTZ). Companies in ARK Invest's Genomic Revolution ETF are ones that are working on extending and improving human life.
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 17:00 ET Company Participants Megan Jones - Senior Director, Investor Relations Kevin Conroy - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Elliott - Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Sykes - Goldman Sachs Brandon...
The following slide deck was published by Exact Sciences Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Over the past 3 months, 4 analysts have published their opinion on Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS ) stock. These analysts are typically employed by large Wall Street banks and tasked with understanding a company''s business to predict how a stock will trade over the upcoming year. Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 0 2 2 0 0 Last 30D 0 2 2 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 According to 4 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Exact Sciences has an average price target of $95.0 with a high … Full story available on Benzinga.com
EXAS Price Returns