Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXAS POWR Grades
- EXAS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXAS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EXAS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
EXAS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,900,155,979, Exact Sciences Corp has a greater market value than 89.17% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EXAS is currently 200.77, higher than 97.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Exact Sciences Corp is reporting a growth rate of 315.9%; that's higher than 93.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALNY, TXG, NTRA, TTWO, and CHKP.
- EXAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exact Sciences Corp's official web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.97||52-week high||$159.54|
|Prev. close||$127.94||52-week low||$70.75|
|Day high||$131.66||Avg. volume||1,654,512|
|50-day MA||$116.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$121.84||Market Cap||22.47B|
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
EXAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EXAS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Exact Sciences Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Exact Sciences Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.21 years, is -0.9% -- higher than just 0.42% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Exact Sciences Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -12.57. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Exact Sciences Corp experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 86.3% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXAS Social Stream
Latest EXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exact Sciences Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXAS as an investment opportunity.
Jim Cramer sees the upside in the company but the charts suggest further weakness is possible. Prices are trading below the declining 50-day moving average line and below the cresting 200-day line. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line followed the price action lower and made an early May low.
Thursdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Allstate, EOG Resources, Exact Sciences, Occidental Petroleum, SolarEdge, Sunrun, Take-Two, Tilray and More
No summary available.
Exact Sciences (EXAS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
No summary available.
Investors are optimistic about Exact Sciences (EXAS) on solid first-quarter performance and strategic partnerships.
EXAS Price Returns