Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
EXAS Stock Summary
- Exact Sciences Corp's market capitalization of $8,107,139,709 is ahead of 86.41% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.25, Exact Sciences Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.29% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Exact Sciences Corp comes in at 92.82%, a number that bests 93.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exact Sciences Corp are BL, CVLT, IRTC, NVRO, and TDOC.
- Visit EXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.12||52-week high||$123.99|
|Prev. close||$55.88||52-week low||$35.25|
|Day high||$59.74||Avg. volume||2,671,017|
|50-day MA||$76.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.92||Market Cap||8.75B|
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.