Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
EXAS Stock Summary
- EXAS has a market capitalization of $11,644,640,062 -- more than approximately 85.73% of US stocks.
- EXAS's price/sales ratio is 16.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.72% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EXAS's revenue has grown 81.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.19% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Exact Sciences Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IRTC, NVRO, YEXT, ATRC, and LNDC.
- EXAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exact Sciences Corp's official web site, go to www.exactsciences.com.
EXAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.06||52-week high||$123.99|
|Prev. close||$89.78||52-week low||$75.35|
|Day high||$90.40||Avg. volume||2,791,833|
|50-day MA||$88.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.71||Market Cap||11.43B|
Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) Company Bio
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostics company focused on gastrointestinal cancers. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA colorectal cancer screening test that is designed to detect pre-cancerous lesions or polyps, and each of the four stages of colorectal cancer. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.