Exelon Corporation (EXC): Price and Financial Metrics
EXC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,227,258,289, Exelon Corp has a greater market value than 95.09% of US stocks.
- EXC's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Exelon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exelon Corp are BCE, KMI, TRP, MET, and ORAN.
- EXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exelon Corp's official web site, go to www.exeloncorp.com.
EXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.39||52-week high||$51.18|
|Prev. close||$46.74||52-week low||$43.42|
|Day high||$47.47||Avg. volume||5,995,200|
|50-day MA||$45.08||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$47.19||Market Cap||46.07B|
Exelon Corporation (EXC) Company Bio
Exelon Corporation engages in the energy generation and delivery businesses in the United States. It owns electric generating facilities, such as nuclear, fossil, and hydroelectric generation facilities, as well as wind and solar photovoltaic facilities. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.