Exelon Corporation (EXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXC POWR Grades
- EXC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 201 days.
- EXC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
EXC Stock Summary
- EXC has a higher market value than 94.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,425,667,443.
- EXC's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Exelon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPC, TRP, LVS, BCE, and LYB.
- EXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exelon Corp's official web site, go to www.exeloncorp.com.
EXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.10||52-week high||$46.37|
|Prev. close||$44.44||52-week low||$33.97|
|Day high||$44.59||Avg. volume||5,227,542|
|50-day MA||$43.79||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$41.08||Market Cap||42.12B|
Exelon Corporation (EXC) Company Bio
Exelon Corporation engages in the energy generation and delivery businesses in the United States. It owns electric generating facilities, such as nuclear, fossil, and hydroelectric generation facilities, as well as wind and solar photovoltaic facilities. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
EXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXC Latest Social Stream
View Full EXC Social Stream
Latest EXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exelon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXC as an investment opportunity.
As many northern Illinois residents experience mounting expenses as a result of the pandemic, ComEd offers payment assistance programs that may help with past-due balances now and energy-saving tools that can lower bills in the future.
Exelon and Exelon Foundation Surprise Seven Female STEM Students With Full Ride College Scholarships
Exelon President and CEO Chris Crane surprised seven young women from the STEM Academy Leadership program with full-ride college scholarships.
Exelon Corporation (EXC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Dan Eggers - Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance Chris Crane - President and Chief Executive Officer Joe Nigro - Chief Financial Officer Kathleen Barron - Senior Key Executive Brian Hansen - Chief Operating...
It is now my pleasure to turn today's program over to Dan Eggers, Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance. Leading the call today are Chris Crane, Exelon's President and Chief Executive Officer; and Joe Nigro, Exelon's Chief Financial Officer.
Exelon (EXC) incurs loss for the first quarter due to the adverse impact of extreme cold weather. However, it reiterates its guidance for 2021.
EXC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|