Exelon Corp. (EXC): Price and Financial Metrics
EXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.65||52-week high||$49.68|
|Prev. close||$39.34||52-week low||$35.19|
|Day high||$39.75||Avg. volume||7,051,048|
|50-day MA||$41.66||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$41.40||Market Cap||39.43B|
EXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXC POWR Grades
- EXC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 70.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EXC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.81% of US stocks).
EXC Stock Summary
- EXC has a higher market value than 94.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,931,945,270.
- Of note is the ratio of EXELON CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of EXELON CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 5.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXELON CORP are AEP, SRE, O, D, and ES.
- EXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXELON CORP's official web site, go to www.exeloncorp.com.
EXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, EXC's price/sales ratio is 8.11% higher, now standing at 2.
- EXC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXC.
EXC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -0.69%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.56%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.2%.
The table below shows EXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.01% of graded US stocks.
- EXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 32nd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- UGI, NJR, and EPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXC.
The table below shows EXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EXC, see our EXC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.43||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Exelon Corp. (EXC) Company Bio
Exelon Corporation is an American Fortune 100 energy company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and incorporated in Pennsylvania. It generates revenues of approximately $33.5 billion and employs approximately 33,400 people. Exelon is the largest electric parent company in the United States by revenue, the largest regulated electric utility in the United States with approximately 10 million customers, and was formerly the largest operator of nuclear power plants in the United States and the largest non-governmental operator of nuclear power plants in the world until the generation sources were spun off into an independent company, Constellation Energy Corp., in 2022. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXC Latest Social Stream
View Full EXC Social Stream
Latest EXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXELON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXC as an investment opportunity.
How Did Exelon Corporation's (NASDAQ:EXC) 8.9% ROE Fare Against The Industry?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
ComEd Connects Record Number of Customers with Bill-Assistance Programs in First Quarter of 2023
CHICAGO, May 15, 2023--During the first quarter of 2023, ComEd helped connect more than 87,000 eligible customers to more than $26 million in bill assistance. This is both the largest amount of assistance provided – and second-largest number of customers supported – for any first quarter dating back to at least 2019. In all of 2022, ComEd connected 211,000 eligible customers to nearly $129 million in assistance.
Exelon Utilities Recognized With ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Awards
CHICAGO, May 10, 2023--Exelon’s (Nasdaq: EXC) energy delivery companies, Atlantic City Electric (ACE), Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), ComEd, Delmarva Power (DPL), Philadelphia Energy Company (PECO) and Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco), were each recognized with the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award, for the significant impact their energy efficiency programs are having in helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions and provide millions of dollars in savings for the company’s more than
Power Grid Investments Increase ComEd Resilience to Severe Weather as Summer Approaches
CHICAGO, May 04, 2023--With severe weather showing up early and often, and high summer temperatures placing more stress on the electric grid, ComEd has taken steps to ensure reliable energy for the 9 million people it serves in northern Illinois. Earlier today, ComEd presented its summer readiness plan and a look at its future work to the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC).
Q1 2023 Exelon Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Exelon Corp Earnings Call
EXC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXCWant to do more research on Exelon Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Exelon Corp (EXC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exelon Corp (EXC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exelon Corp (EXC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...