Exelon Corporation (EXC): Price and Financial Metrics
EXC Stock Summary
- Exelon Corp's market capitalization of $43,235,510,072 is ahead of 95.29% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Exelon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXC is more volatile than merely 7.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exelon Corp are BCE, ORAN, TRP, MET, and KMI.
- EXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exelon Corp's official web site, go to www.exeloncorp.com.
EXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXC Price/Volume Stats
Exelon Corporation (EXC) Company Bio
Exelon Corporation engages in the energy generation and delivery businesses in the United States. It owns electric generating facilities, such as nuclear, fossil, and hydroelectric generation facilities, as well as wind and solar photovoltaic facilities. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.