Exelon Corporation (EXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.93% of US stocks.
- EXC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- EXC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.64% of US stocks).
EXC Stock Summary
- Exelon Corp's market capitalization of $49,018,751,246 is ahead of 94.57% of US-listed equities.
- EXC's went public 35.81 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Exelon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCE, TRP, D, XEL, and E.
- Visit EXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exeloncorp.com.
EXC Valuation Summary
- EXC's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 51.72% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- EXC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.7 over the prior 243 months.
- EXC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXC.
EXC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.85%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.16%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.4%.
The table below shows EXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.48% of graded US stocks.
- EXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 31st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- UGI, NJR, and EPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXC.
The table below shows EXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.81||52-week high||$50.99|
|Prev. close||$50.13||52-week low||$38.35|
|Day high||$50.66||Avg. volume||5,060,241|
|50-day MA||$49.03||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$45.28||Market Cap||48.71B|
Exelon Corporation (EXC) Company Bio
Exelon Corporation engages in the energy generation and delivery businesses in the United States. It owns electric generating facilities, such as nuclear, fossil, and hydroelectric generation facilities, as well as wind and solar photovoltaic facilities. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXC Latest Social Stream
View Full EXC Social Stream
Latest EXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exelon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXC as an investment opportunity.
HTF MI introduce new research on Global Thermal Power Plant covering micro level of analysis by competitors and key business segments. The Global Thermal Power Plant explores comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales and overall
CHICAGO, October 14, 2021--ComEd today announced Gil C. Quiniones will become CEO of ComEd, effective Nov. 15, 2021. Quiniones, who has served as president and CEO of the New York Power Authority (NYPA) for the past 10 years, will report to Calvin Butler, CEO of Exelon Utilities, who also has been serving as interim CEO of ComEd since Oct. 1, 2021.
CHICAGO, October 13, 2021--ComEd will host a virtual event featuring a job fair and networking opportunities for the Bronzeville community on Chicago’s South Side as part of the Community of the Future program, which creates partnerships that tap into community strengths to enhance sustainability, resiliency and connectedness. ComEd encourages Bronzeville residents and others interested in new energy technologies to register for the event at www.techandenergyexpo.vfairs.com.
No summary available.
StockMarketDaily.co reports: Exelon stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Exelon stock Target Raised by Wells Fargo & Company on 10/12/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new target price of $62.00. The analysts previously had $58.00 target price. The post Exelon (NASDAQ:EXC) Target Raised by Wells Fargo & Company to $62.00 appeared first on .
EXC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|