Exelon Corp. (EXC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EXC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 2.6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EXC has less volatility in its price than 96.67% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, EXC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.74% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EXC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WNC, SAIC, PTE, SRT and SLRX.
EXC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Exelon Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 3252.56% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Exelon Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for EXC, its beta is lower than 94.18% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, EXC's provides a return of 3252.56% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.1% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
EXC Dividend Chart
EXC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|