Exelon Corporation (EXC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EXC reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 2.14% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, EXC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 1.56% of US dividend stocks.
- EXC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -221.12% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 3.98% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EXC's price: SALT, EVRG, HMI, CIO and OLLI.
EXC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Exelon Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 10.81%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Exelon Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Exelon Corp produces a dividend yield 3.62% -- which falls in the top 30%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for EXC than it is for only 15.49% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, EXC's equity discount rate is less than 28.17% of those stocks.
EXC Dividend Chart
EXC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|