Exelon Corporation (EXC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EXC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 6.7% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- EXC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 2.35% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for EXC has a compound average growth rate of -185.61%, which is higher than merely 4.7% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EXC's price: MGPI, WDFC, PGR, FF and JOUT.
EXC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of EXC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.78% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Exelon Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, EXC offers a dividend yield in the top 31.64% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Exelon Corp than it is for just 13.24% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Exelon Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 29.41% of them.
EXC Dividend Chart
EXC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|