Exelon Corporation (EXC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EXC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 2.6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EXC has less volatility in its price than 96.67% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, EXC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.74% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EXC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WNC, SAIC, PTE, SRT and SLRX.
EXC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EXC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 30.47% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EXC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, EXC's provides a return of 30.47% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 72.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Exelon Corp than it is for merely 18.06% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
EXC Dividend Chart
EXC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|