Exelon Corp (EXC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering EXC.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EXC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EXC as an investment opportunity.
- Exelon Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 87.99% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EXC is less than 8.7% of Utilities stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of EXC is greater than 79.75% of Utilities stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of EXC is lower than 20.36% of all US stocks.
- Exelon Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 76.59% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of EXC is higher than 68.01% of all US stocks.
- Exelon Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for EXC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.