Ford Motor Company (F): Price and Financial Metrics
F Stock Summary
- Ford Motor Co's market capitalization of $35,684,072,955 is ahead of 94.29% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ford Motor Co is higher than it is for about 94.25% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Ford Motor Co has a higher such ratio than merely 7.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ford Motor Co, a group of peers worth examining would be STZ, PRU, JCI, CM, and GIS.
- F's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ford Motor Co's official web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Stock Price Chart More Charts
F Price/Volume Stats
Ford Motor Company (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.