Ford Motor Company (F): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
F POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where F ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- F's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- F ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
F Stock Summary
- F has a higher market value than 95.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,324,192,202.
- For F, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.59% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ford Motor Co is reporting a growth rate of -344.95%; that's higher than only 6.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ford Motor Co, a group of peers worth examining would be D, AEP, DOW, EXC, and GM.
- Visit F's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, F's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.98% higher, now standing at 31.6.
- Over the past 243 months, F's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 243 months, F's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for F.
F Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.96%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 114.61%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.67%.
The table below shows F's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
F Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
F Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.95||52-week high||$16.45|
|Prev. close||$14.39||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$14.30||Avg. volume||79,334,648|
|50-day MA||$14.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.52||Market Cap||55.68B|
Ford Motor Company (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.
F Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for F, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ford Motor Co ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ford Motor Co, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 26. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 4.59% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Ford Motor Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ford Motor Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
F Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
F Latest Social Stream
View Full F Social Stream
Latest F News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ford Motor Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate F as an investment opportunity.
New innovations and changes in industry standards have auto stocks operating more and more like tech stocks to deliver modern experiences.
Jack Roush Jr., Roush Performance Marketing VP and ‘You Don’t Know Jack’ Podcast Host, joins Yahoo Finance’s Adam Shapiro, Seana Smith, and Pras Subramanian to discuss supply chain issues in the automotive industry, the business of performance auto parts, and the development in electric vehicles.
EV stocks have multiplied in Tesla’s wake and as electric cars look to go mainstream. Here are the top-rated electric vehicle makers.
The automaker tried to shift gears after earnings, but Ford stock is hitting resistance at a key level.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best high volume stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best High Volume Stocks to Buy Now. In May this year, the chief of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler appeared […]
F Price Returns