Ford Motor Company (F): Price and Financial Metrics
F Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $46,666,429,399, Ford Motor Co has a greater market value than 94.68% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ford Motor Co is higher than only 6.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ford Motor Co is higher than it is for about 95.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ford Motor Co are UBS, NOC, GIS, KHC, and CS.
- Visit F's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
F Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.13||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$11.94||52-week low||$4.52|
|Day high||$12.13||Avg. volume||76,522,305|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.16||Market Cap||48.26B|
Ford Motor Company (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.
F Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for F, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ford Motor Co ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 194.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ford Motor Co ended up being:
- 22% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Ford Motor Co has a reliance on debt greater than 95.42% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
F Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
F Latest Social Stream
View Full F Social Stream
Latest F News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ford Motor Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate F as an investment opportunity.
Deutsche Bank fires off a positive call on Ford (F) this morning as its adds it to the firm's short-term Catalyst Call Buy List. Analyst Emmanuel Rosner points to favorable vehicle mix/pricing for Ford and a robust product cycle. He thinks restructuring savings could lead the automaker to a sizable...
Everything is lined up for a massive decline in Bitcoin's price.
Though the current semiconductor shortage is causing significant problems for many industries, semiconductor stocks are benefiting from increased demand.
InvestorPlace is taking a look at the 10 stocks seeing the most activity on Wednesday with a market update for investors.
Investors, flustered by multiple hits to the electric auto industry, are left wondering, "when will EV stocks go back up?"
F Price Returns