Ford Motor Co. (F): Price and Financial Metrics
F Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.82||52-week high||$15.42|
|Prev. close||$10.69||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$10.88||Avg. volume||58,502,750|
|50-day MA||$10.95||Dividend yield||5.61%|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||43.31B|
F Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
F POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where F ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.26% of US stocks.
- F's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- F ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
F Stock Summary
- F has a higher market value than 94.16% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,351,257,943.
- FORD MOTOR CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.02% of US equities in our set.
- For F, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.75% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORD MOTOR CO are GM, STZ, GIS, KHC, and HSY.
- F's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORD MOTOR CO's official web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, F's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- F's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for F.
F Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 4.29%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 177.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.19%.
The table below shows F's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
F's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- F has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.55% of graded US stocks.
- F's asset turnover comes in at 0.523 -- ranking 46th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- SRI, PCAR, and BWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with F.
The table below shows F's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ford Motor Co. (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company (commonly known as Ford) is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in China’s Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power. (Source:Wikipedia)
F Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
F Latest Social Stream
View Full F Social Stream
Latest F News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORD MOTOR CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate F as an investment opportunity.
Ford (F) US vehicles sales fell slightly in November, however the automaker did a post a jump in EV sales. Yahoo Finance’s Pras Submaranian explains the numbers and weighs in what it will take for the competition to come close to Tesla’s EV sales. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
The Energy Department has new guidelines that will determine which electric vehicles qualify for what federal tax credits in years to come. What cars get which tax credits, of course, can move auto stocks—exactly why investors should follow along as the details get hashed out. Foreign entities of concern, or FEOCs, are a part of the infrastructure law designed to limit their participation in domestic battery supply chains, explains the Energy Department.
A new generation of leaders ran smarter and more militant campaigns and pushed for strikes. But will the winning streak continue if the economy softens?
Ford Motor posted a 0.5% drop in U.S. new vehicle sales for November on Monday, as the automaker worked to restart some of its key plants following a lengthy workers' strike that impacted vehicle production. However, sales of Ford's electric vehicles such as its F-150 Lightning pickup truck and Mustang Mach-E, jumped 43.2% to 8,958 units from a year earlier. Ford reached a deal with the United Auto Workers (UAW) union in late October, ending an over month-long strike the company said will cost it $1.7 billion.
However, sales of Ford's electric vehicles such as its F-150 Lightning pickup truck and Mustang Mach-E, jumped 43.2% to 8,958 units from a year earlier. Ford reached a deal with the United Auto Workers (UAW) union in late October, ending an over month-long strike the company said will cost it $1.7 billion. Sales in October also fell 5.3% for Ford, even though analysts had said the Detroit Three automakers had built up inventory in anticipation of the strike.
F Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|