Ford Motor Company (F): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
F POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where F ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- F's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- F ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
F Stock Summary
- F has a higher market value than 95.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,324,192,202.
- For F, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.59% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ford Motor Co is reporting a growth rate of -344.95%; that's higher than only 6.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ford Motor Co, a group of peers worth examining would be D, AEP, DOW, EXC, and GM.
- Visit F's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, F's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.98% higher, now standing at 31.6.
- Over the past 243 months, F's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 243 months, F's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for F.
F Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.96%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 114.61%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.67%.
The table below shows F's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
F Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
F Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.39||52-week high||$16.45|
|Prev. close||$13.86||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$14.79||Avg. volume||79,365,055|
|50-day MA||$14.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.49||Market Cap||57.44B|
Ford Motor Company (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.
F Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for F, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ford Motor Co ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ford Motor Co, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 26. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 4.59% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Ford Motor Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ford Motor Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
F Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
F Latest Social Stream
View Full F Social Stream
Latest F News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ford Motor Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate F as an investment opportunity.
Ford Motor Company (F) Q2 2021 Results July 28, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Jim Farley – President and Chief Executive Officer John Lawler – Chief Financial Officer Lynn Antipas Tyson – Director of Investor Relations Marion Harris – Chief Executive Officer of Ford Credit Conference Call Participants Brian...
Ford Motor (F): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.09; GAAP EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.05.Automotive Revenue of $24.12B (+45.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.29B.Raises anticipated full-year 2021 adjusted EBIT and adjusted free cash flow, respectively, to between $9 billion and $10 billion and between $4 billion and $5...
A recent report estimated the world’s unicorn startups had a value of $3 trillion.
(Bloomberg) -- Ford Motor Co. overcame a critical parts shortage and managed to post a surprise profit in the second quarter, thanks to surging prices on models that have become harder to find on dealer lots.The automaker on Wednesday also raised its full-year forecast for adjusted earnings to a range of $9 billion to $10 billion before interest and taxes. That’s an increase of about $3.5 billion from its previous projection and at least triple what it made last year. The Dearborn, Michigan-base
The automaker is shifting gears after announcing a partnership with Lyft, but Ford stock recently triggered this signal.
F Price Returns