Facebook Inc (FB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering FB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for FB as an investment opportunity.
- FB has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- FB has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 99.86% of all US stocks.
- FB has a greater average analyst price target than 97.38% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of FB is higher than 88.46% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Facebook Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 86.54% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of FB is lower than 65.38% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- FB has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding FB using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.