First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIZ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FBIZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.66% of US stocks.
- FBIZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FBIZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.84% of US stocks).
FBIZ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.88, First Business Financial Services Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 17.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Business Financial Services Inc is higher than it is for about 86.19% of US stocks.
- FBIZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Business Financial Services Inc are PBHC, FFIC, CIZN, MPB, and SFBS.
- FBIZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Business Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBIZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 163.33% higher, now standing at 23.7.
- FBIZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.3 over the prior 191 months.
- Over the past 191 months, FBIZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIZ.
FBIZ Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.33%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.81%.
The table below shows FBIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.58||52-week high||$28.61|
|Prev. close||$27.07||52-week low||$13.66|
|Day high||$27.97||Avg. volume||35,579|
|50-day MA||$27.10||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$23.07||Market Cap||236.33M|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Business Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for July 6th
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for June 30th
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch