First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.50||52-week high||$39.00|
|Prev. close||$33.78||52-week low||$24.57|
|Day high||$34.65||Avg. volume||15,458|
|50-day MA||$31.30||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$30.88||Market Cap||286.87M|
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ POWR Grades
- FBIZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.98% of US stocks.
- FBIZ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FBIZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FBIZ Stock Summary
- FBIZ's current price/earnings ratio is 7.39, which is higher than merely 17.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- FBIZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.86% of US stocks.
- FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC are CZWI, HAFC, IROQ, HWC, and CATC.
- Visit FBIZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Valuation Summary
- FBIZ's price/earnings ratio is 7.4; this is 22.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FBIZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIZ.
FBIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 48.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.03%.
The table below shows FBIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.17% of graded US stocks.
- FBIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HBCP, WSBC, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIZ.
The table below shows FBIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Hubbell, Adecoagro, Western Alliance Bancorp, SJW Group and First Business Financial Services
Hubbell, Adecoagro, Western Alliance Bancorp, SJW Group and First Business Financial Services are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Five stocks with recent dividend hike are in focus. These are: HUBB, AGRO, WAL, SJW, FBIZ.
MADISON, Wis., October 30, 2023--First Business Financial Services, Inc. (the "Company" or "First Business Bank") (Nasdaq: FBIZ) announced its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.2275 per share which is equivalent to a dividend yield of 3.07% based on Friday's market close price of $29.60. The quarterly dividend is the same as the quarterly dividend declared in July 2023, and based on third quarter 2023 earnings per share, represents a dividend pay
The headline numbers for First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch