First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FBIZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBIZ is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FBIZ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
FBIZ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC is higher than it is for about 84.88% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.23 for FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 92.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FBIZ is more volatile than just 14.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC are BANC, DCOM, BY, PROV, and IROQ.
- Visit FBIZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBIZ's price/earnings ratio is 32.63% lower, now standing at 6.4.
- FBIZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIZ.
FBIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 48.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.03%.
The table below shows FBIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.17% of graded US stocks.
- FBIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HBCP, WSBC, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIZ.
The table below shows FBIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FBIZ, see our FBIZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$32.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.80||52-week high||$39.88|
|Prev. close||$31.90||52-week low||$29.61|
|Day high||$32.17||Avg. volume||23,571|
|50-day MA||$34.58||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$34.67||Market Cap||257.09M|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
Investors in First Business Financial Services (NASDAQ:FBIZ) have made a respectable return of 73% over the past five years
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can do a lot better than that by buying...
New Strong Buy Stocks for February 1st
UBS, SMCI, PUBGY, FBIZ and STBA have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on February 1, 2023.
First Business Bank Announces 15% Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and $5 Million Buyback Program
MADISON, Wis., January 27, 2023--First Business Financial Services, Inc. (the "Company" or "First Business Bank") (Nasdaq: FBIZ) announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.2275 per share which is equivalent to a dividend yield of 2.72% based on Thursday’s market close price of $33.42. The quarterly dividend represents a 15% increase over the quarterly dividend declared in October 2022, and, based on fourth quarter 2022 earnings per share, re
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.36% and 0.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Business Bank Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Net Income of $9.9 Million
MADISON, Wis., January 26, 2023--First Business Financial Services, Inc. (the "Company", the "Bank", or "First Business Bank") (Nasdaq:FBIZ) reported quarterly net income available to common shareholders of $9.9 million, or $1.18 diluted earnings per share. This compares to net income available to common shareholders of $10.6 million, or $1.25 per share, in the third quarter of 2022 and $8.6 million, or $1.01 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2021. For the full year 2022, the Company reported
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...