First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIZ POWR Grades
- FBIZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBIZ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FBIZ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
FBIZ Stock Summary
- For FBIZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.2% of US equities we're observing.
- FBIZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC are TCBI, PWOD, ESSA, TBNK, and DCOM.
- FBIZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Valuation Summary
- FBIZ's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 207 months, FBIZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIZ.
FBIZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.03%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.54%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.27%.
The table below shows FBIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.17% of graded US stocks.
- FBIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HBCP, WSBC, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIZ.
The table below shows FBIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.15||52-week high||$39.88|
|Prev. close||$39.17||52-week low||$28.04|
|Day high||$39.20||Avg. volume||29,890|
|50-day MA||$35.82||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$33.81||Market Cap||330.07M|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
First Business Bank has relocated its southeast Wisconsin office. The Madison-based bank previously operated a Brookfield office at 18500 W. Corporate Drive. As of Monday, the bank announced it had moved to 17335 Golf Parkway in Brookfield.
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
First Business Financial Services ( NASDAQ:FBIZ ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$34.1m...
MADISON, Wis., October 28, 2022--First Business Financial Services, Inc. (the "Company", the "Bank", or "First Business Bank") (Nasdaq: FBIZ) announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1975 per share which is equivalent to a dividend yield of 2.24% based on Thursday’s market close price of $35.29. The quarterly dividend is the same as the quarterly dividend declared in July 2022, and based on third quarter 2022 earnings per share, represents
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch