First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
FBIZ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Business Financial Services Inc is higher than it is for about 85.8% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.29 for First Business Financial Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.04% of US stocks.
- First Business Financial Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -44.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Business Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MBWM, PBHC, WASH, SBSI, and OBNK.
- Visit FBIZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.00||52-week high||$27.49|
|Prev. close||$24.32||52-week low||$13.43|
|Day high||$24.32||Avg. volume||21,223|
|50-day MA||$24.28||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$19.04||Market Cap||207.36M|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Business Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Is First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
First Business Financial Services, Inc. ("First Business") (Nasdaq: FBIZ) announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.18 per share which is equivalent to a dividend yield of 3.9% based on Thursday’s market close price of $18.60. The quarterly dividend represents a 9% increase over the quarterly dividend declared in October 2020, and, based on fourth quarter 2020 earnings per share, a dividend payout ratio of 25.4%. This regular cash dividend is payable on February 18, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 8, 2021.
MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First Business Financial Services, Inc. (the “Company” or “First Business Bank”) (Nasdaq:FBIZ) reported record net interest income and stable non-interest income, resulting in net income of $6.1 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.71, in the fourth quarter 2020. First Business Bank’s strong financial results reflected improved asset quality as non-performing assets declined by $10.0 million, or 27.3%, attributable to loan payoffs and $6.7 million in char
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!