First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIZ POWR Grades
- FBIZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- FBIZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- FBIZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.24% of US stocks).
FBIZ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC is higher than it is for about 84.21% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.22 for FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 93.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of only 11.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBIZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCBI, TBNK, ESSA, PWOD, and UNTY.
- Visit FBIZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Valuation Summary
- FBIZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FBIZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIZ.
FBIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.54%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.27%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.58%.
The table below shows FBIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.17% of graded US stocks.
- FBIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HBCP, WSBC, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIZ.
The table below shows FBIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.48||52-week high||$39.88|
|Prev. close||$37.48||52-week low||$28.04|
|Day high||$37.54||Avg. volume||29,546|
|50-day MA||$36.61||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$34.02||Market Cap||315.99M|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BUSINESS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
First Business Bank has relocated its southeast Wisconsin office. The Madison-based bank previously operated a Brookfield office at 18500 W. Corporate Drive. As of Monday, the bank announced it had moved to 17335 Golf Parkway in Brookfield.
First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
First Business Financial Services ( NASDAQ:FBIZ ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$34.1m...
MADISON, Wis., October 28, 2022--First Business Financial Services, Inc. (the "Company", the "Bank", or "First Business Bank") (Nasdaq: FBIZ) announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1975 per share which is equivalent to a dividend yield of 2.24% based on Thursday’s market close price of $35.29. The quarterly dividend is the same as the quarterly dividend declared in July 2022, and based on third quarter 2022 earnings per share, represents
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch