First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FBIZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBIZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FBIZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
FBIZ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Business Financial Services Inc is higher than it is for about 83.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12 for First Business Financial Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.9% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FBIZ has reported earnings growth of 156.92%, putting it ahead of 87.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBIZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBWM, CNOB, TBNK, CALB, and BANC.
- FBIZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Business Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.firstbusiness.com.
FBIZ Valuation Summary
- FBIZ's price/earnings ratio is 8.6; this is 21.82% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FBIZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, FBIZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIZ.
FBIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.51%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.81%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.41%.
The table below shows FBIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.17% of graded US stocks.
- FBIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HBCP, WSBC, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIZ.
The table below shows FBIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$35.92|
|Prev. close||$31.19||52-week low||$25.69|
|Day high||$31.79||Avg. volume||34,673|
|50-day MA||$33.49||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$31.41||Market Cap||267.67M|
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Company Bio
First Biz Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for First Business Bank, First Business Bank-Milwaukee, and Alterra Bank that provide commercial banking products and services in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIZ Social Stream
Latest FBIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Business Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIZ as an investment opportunity.
New York Community's (NYCB) declining expense base and expansion of the banking-as-a-service space can support its financials. Yet, unsustainable capital deployment activities and high debt ail.
Independent Bank's (INDB) organic and inorganic growth efforts, along with solid balance sheet and liquidity positions, make it worth betting on.
BNY Mellon's (BK) solid liquidity position, lower expenses and global footprints aid financials. However, concentration risk from dependence on fee-based revenues and margin pressure are concerning.
DAC, AMRK, and FBIZ made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 11, 2022.
ACGL, BAK, CVE, HOG, and FBIZ have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on February 11th.
FBIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBIZWant to do more research on First Business Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch