First Business Financial Services, Inc. (FBIZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FBIZ reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.13% of dividend stocks in our set.
- FBIZ has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08; for context, that's better than just 10.98% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FBIZ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NJDCY, LGHL, EQIX, CLWT and SQFT.
FBIZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FBIZ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 46.63%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Business Financial Services Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 46.63%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 65.05% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- FBIZ's annual revenue of 119 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 22.43% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Business Financial Services Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 65.05% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for First Business Financial Services Inc, its beta is lower than 78.72% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FBIZ Dividend Chart
FBIZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIZ Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FBIZ dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Business Financial Services Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Business Financial Services Inc Common Stock (FBIZ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) - Dividend Investor
First Business Financial Services Inc (FBIZ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha