FB Financial Corporation (FBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBK POWR Grades
- FBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.99% of US stocks.
- FBK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.57% of US stocks).
FBK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FB FINANCIAL CORP is higher than just 8.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.53%, FB FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 89.53% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FB FINANCIAL CORP comes in at -17.63%, a number that bests merely 10.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FB FINANCIAL CORP are IBTX, ORRF, OSBC, CPF, and EQBK.
- Visit FBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbankonline.com.
FBK Valuation Summary
- FBK's price/earnings ratio is 11.8; this is 24.21% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 79 months, FBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBK.
FBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 79.33%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 792.11%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.01%.
The table below shows FBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.99% of graded US stocks.
- FBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 83rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- CPSS, BHLB, and EBMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBK.
The table below shows FBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FBK, see our FBK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
FBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.08||52-week high||$45.96|
|Prev. close||$30.12||52-week low||$29.46|
|Day high||$31.14||Avg. volume||146,600|
|50-day MA||$35.48||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$38.89||Market Cap||1.45B|
FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Company Bio
FB Financial is a Tennessee bank with 45 branches and $3 billion in assets. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FBK Social Stream
Latest FBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FB FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBK as an investment opportunity.
FirstBank Invests in Zippy to Increase Access to Affordable Housing
Today, Nashville-based FirstBank announced an investment in Zippy, the fintech company offering fully digital, fast and seamless manufactured home loans. Through this investment, FirstBank furthers its commitment to innovative community-minded banking solutions by pairing its expertise with Zippy's industry-first technology to broaden opportunities for affordable homeownership.
Should You Buy FB Financial Corporation (NYSE:FBK) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
FB Financial (NYSE:FBK) Will Pay A Larger Dividend Than Last Year At $0.15
The board of FB Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FBK ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 15% on the...
FB Financial Corporation Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend
NASHVILLE, Tenn., January 26, 2023--FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable on February 21, 2023, to shareholders of record as of February 7, 2023.
FB Financial Corporation (NYSE:FBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
FB Financial Corporation (NYSE:FBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 17, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to FB Financial Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Hosting the call today from FB Financial is Chris Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Michael Mettee, Chief Financial Officer. Both will be available for questions and […]
FBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on FB Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
FB Financial Corp (FBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
FB Financial Corp (FBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
FB Financial Corp (FBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...