FB Financial Corporation (FBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
FBK Stock Summary
- FBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.32%, FB Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.87% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FBK's revenue has grown 61.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.86% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FB Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CSTR, HTLF, AMNB, FMNB, and HTBK.
- Visit FBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbankonline.com.
FBK Valuation Summary
- FBK's price/earnings ratio is 15.7; this is 29.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 59 months, FBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- FBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.4 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBK.
FBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.62||52-week high||$49.62|
|Prev. close||$37.80||52-week low||$23.64|
|Day high||$38.14||Avg. volume||171,883|
|50-day MA||$39.11||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$38.25||Market Cap||1.78B|
FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Company Bio
FB Financial is a Tennessee bank with 45 branches and $3 billion in assets. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
FBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FBK Social Stream
Latest FBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FB Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBK as an investment opportunity.
FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call July 20, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Robert Hoehn - Director of Corporate Finance Chris Holmes - President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Mettee - Chief Financial Officer Greg Bowers - Chief Credit Officer Wib Evans - President of...
The following slide deck was published by FB Financial Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Hosting the call today from FB Financial is Chris Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer. Please note FB Financial's earnings release supplemental financial information and this morning's presentation are available on the Investor Relations page of the company's website at www.firstbankonline.com and on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. Today's call is being recorded and will be available for replay on FB Financial's website approximately an hour after the conclusion of the call.
FB Financial (FBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.32% and -0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 19, 2021--FB Financial Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: FBK), parent company of FirstBank, reported net income of $43.3 million, or $0.90 per diluted common share, compared to $0.70 per diluted common share in the same quarter last year and $1.10 in the previous quarter. Excluding non-operating activity, adjusted net income was $42.3 million, or $0.88 per diluted common share, compared to $0.74 per diluted common share in the same quarter last year and $1.12 in the previ
FBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|