FB Financial Corporation (FBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBK POWR Grades
- FBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 56.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- FBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FBK Stock Summary
- FBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.32%, FB Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.96% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FB Financial Corp comes in at 61.27%, a number that bests 90.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTR, BFST, BFC, HTBK, and HBCP.
- Visit FBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbankonline.com.
FBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.39||52-week high||$49.62|
|Prev. close||$41.45||52-week low||$17.80|
|Day high||$42.10||Avg. volume||143,127|
|50-day MA||$44.08||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$34.91||Market Cap||1.91B|
FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Company Bio
FB Financial is a Tennessee bank with 45 branches and $3 billion in assets. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
FBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FBK Social Stream
Latest FBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FB Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBK as an investment opportunity.
FB Financial (FBK) declares $0.11/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.04%Payable May 24; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 7.See FBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share. The dividend is payable on May 24, 2021, to shareholders of record as of May 10, 2021.
FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Robert Hoehn - Director of Corporate Finance Chris Holmes - President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Mettee - Chief Financial Officer Greg Bowers - Chief Credit Officer Wib Evans - President of FB...
FB Financial (FBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.95% and -2.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FB Financial Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: FBK), parent company of FirstBank, reported net income of $52.9 million, or $1.10 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $0.7 million, or $0.02 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2020. Adjusting net income to exclude non-operating activity, net income was $53.5 million, or $1.12 per diluted common share for the three months ended March 31, 2021, compared to $5.3 million, or $0.17 per diluted common share, for the three months ended March 31, 2020.
FBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|