FB Financial Corporation (FBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBK POWR Grades
- FBK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
FBK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FB Financial Corp is higher than 86.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FB Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 194.76%; that's higher than 89.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, CBTX, SAL, FBMS, and BCML.
- Visit FBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstbankonline.com.
FBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBK's price/sales ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 60 months, FBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- FBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBK.
FBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.99% of graded US stocks.
- FBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 83rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- CPSS, BHLB, and EBMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBK.
The table below shows FBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.69||52-week high||$48.03|
|Prev. close||$39.22||52-week low||$34.99|
|Day high||$39.87||Avg. volume||142,712|
|50-day MA||$39.85||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$43.20||Market Cap||1.87B|
FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Company Bio
FB Financial is a Tennessee bank with 45 branches and $3 billion in assets. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FBK Social Stream
Latest FBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FB Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBK as an investment opportunity.
FB Financial Corporation with ticker code (FBK) now have 7 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 54 and 47 with a mean TP of 52. Now with the previous closing price of 44.95 this indicates there is a potential upside of 15.7%. The 50 day MA is 44.05 while the 200 day moving average is 42.29. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,170m. Company Website: https://www.firstbankonline.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FBK" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $2,510m based on the market concensus. FB Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for FirstBank that provides a suite of commercial and consumer banking serv...
It looks like FB Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FBK ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 01, 2022--ConsumerDirect Mortgage, a division of FirstBank, announced today it will officially change its name to Real Genius.
All-in-one CRM and customer experience platform delivers a better partner and borrower experience at scaleMINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At FirstBank, a leading regional bank with approximately $11.9 billion in total assets and 82 full-service branches across the Southeast, loan officers used to rely on multiple platforms to manage relationships with partners and customers. To fully support new leads in the purchase process, close existing loans, and identify strong partnership o
FB Financial (FBK) declares $0.13/share quarterly dividend, 18.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.11.
FBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|