FB Financial Corp (FBK) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering FBK.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FBK Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for FBK as an investment opportunity.
- FB Financial Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 12.43% of all US stocks.
- FBK has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 8.52% of Banking stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of FBK is higher than 85.82% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- FB Financial Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 17.4% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- FBK has a greater average analyst price target than 72.7% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- FB Financial Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 28.16% of Financial Services stocks.
- FB Financial Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is FBK a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!