FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FBK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.14% over the past 4.75 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FBK's comes in at 5.35 -- better than 94.93% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FBK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 62,058,000, ranking above 89.53% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FBK's price: WTI, ADES, CORR, PRGO and OPI.
FBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FBK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.39% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for FB Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, FB Financial Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 10.63% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, FB Financial Corp's expected return of -76.39% is higher than 8.86% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FB Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 8.86% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, FB Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 3.86% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FBK Dividend Chart
FBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|