First BanCorp. New (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
FBP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.75, First Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, FBP has reported earnings growth of 71.01%, putting it ahead of 85.73% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of First Bancorp's share price is greater than that of just 13.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Bancorp are UVSP, MOFG, FNCB, BXS, and NTB.
- Visit FBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Stock Price Chart More Charts
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.87||52-week high||$11.94|
|Prev. close||$10.01||52-week low||$9.19|
|Day high||$9.95||Avg. volume||1,312,771|
|50-day MA||$10.46||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$10.39||Market Cap||2.15B|
First BanCorp. New (FBP) Company Bio
First Bancorp provides a range of financial products and services to retail, commercial, and institutional clients in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Santurce, Puerto Rico.