First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- FBP's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FBP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.37% of US stocks).
FBP Stock Summary
- FBP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.25%, FIRST BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.08% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBP comes in at 31.96% -- higher than that of 95.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CBFV, NWFL, EBMT, MRBK, and OPOF.
- FBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Valuation Summary
- FBP's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 3.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FBP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 40.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBP.
FBP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.95%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 30.8%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.69%.
The table below shows FBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.29% of graded US stocks.
- FBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 165th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LC, UCBI, and BPOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBP.
The table below shows FBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$13.52||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$13.52||Avg. volume||1,214,272|
|50-day MA||$13.69||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||2.48B|
First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP) Company Bio
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, January 10, 2023--First BanCorp (the "Corporation") (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico, announced today that it expects to report its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022, before the market opens on January 27, 2023.
Thursday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FNLC ). What''s Happening The company announced on Thursday that it would pay shareholders a quarterly dividend of 34 cents per share. On Friday, First Bancorp will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In … Full story available on Benzinga.com
SOUTHERN PINES, N.C., Jan. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC) announced today the completion of its acquisition of GrandSouth Bancorporation ("GrandSouth"), the parent company of GrandSouth Bank, on January 1, 2023. The merger solidifies First Bank''s position as one of…
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|