First BanCorp. New (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- FBP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.35% of US stocks).
FBP Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.77 for First Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 88.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Bancorp comes in at 52.1%, a number that bests 87.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- First Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Bancorp are GNTY, TRMK, CFFI, RVSB, and LARK.
- FBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Bancorp's official web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBP's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.42% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- FBP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- FBP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBP.
FBP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 144.12%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 72.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.87%.
The table below shows FBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.35% of graded US stocks.
- FBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 165th of 437 Banking stocks.
- UCBI, FBIZ, and BPOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBP.
The table below shows FBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.64||52-week high||$13.25|
|Prev. close||$12.24||52-week low||$4.94|
|Day high||$12.66||Avg. volume||1,925,966|
|50-day MA||$12.33||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$11.45||Market Cap||2.64B|
First BanCorp. New (FBP) Company Bio
First Bancorp provides a range of financial products and services to retail, commercial, and institutional clients in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Santurce, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First BanCorp. (the Corporation) (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared the following monthly cash dividends on its outstanding shares of Series A through E Noncumulative Perpetual Monthly Income Preferred Stock (the Preferred Stock): Series AnnualDividendRate (%) MonthlyDividend PerShare OutstandingShares Record Date Payment Da
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
First BanCorp (NYSE:FBP) sheds 3.8% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
M, WGO, FBP, and CBNK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on August 13, 2021
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, July 29, 2021--First BanCorp. (the "Corporation") (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share on its outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on September 10, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 26, 2021.
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|