First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- FBP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FBP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.21% of US stocks).
FBP Stock Summary
- FBP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FBP has reported earnings growth of 273.2%, putting it ahead of 92.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBP comes in at 18.47% -- higher than that of 90.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be SPFI, RVSB, SASR, GABC, and GNTY.
- FBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Bancorp's official web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBP's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.42% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- FBP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- FBP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBP.
FBP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.01%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 144.12%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.93%.
The table below shows FBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.29% of graded US stocks.
- FBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 165th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LC, UCBI, and BPOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBP.
The table below shows FBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$16.62|
|Prev. close||$14.78||52-week low||$10.88|
|Day high||$15.07||Avg. volume||2,004,586|
|50-day MA||$13.52||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$13.67||Market Cap||2.96B|
First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP) Company Bio
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy First BanCorp. ( NYSE:FBP ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
In this kind of market your best course of action isn't to bottom fish growth stocks that have cooled, it's to find quality dividend stocks.
A key part of building a bulletproof long-term portfolio is making sure that along with growth stocks you have dependable dividend stocks.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First BanCorp. (the Corporation) (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share on its outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on March 11, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 25, 2022. About First BanCorp. First BanCorp. is the parent corporation of FirstBank Puerto Rico, a state-chartered com
First BanCorp. (NYSE:FBP) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.67%Payable March 11; for shareholders of record Feb.
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|