First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FBP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
FBP Stock Summary
- FBP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FBP is more volatile than just 11.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBP comes in at 22% -- higher than that of 91.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST BANCORP are CBFV, MSBI, RRBI, EBMT, and NWFL.
- FBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBP's price/sales ratio is 3.57% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FBP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 36.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBP.
FBP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -3.53%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.62%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.58%.
The table below shows FBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.29% of graded US stocks.
- FBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 165th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LC, UCBI, and BPOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBP.
The table below shows FBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.68||52-week high||$16.62|
|Prev. close||$13.68||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$13.93||Avg. volume||1,847,792|
|50-day MA||$14.75||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$14.10||Market Cap||2.57B|
First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP) Company Bio
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
First Bancorp (FBP) closed the most recent trading day at $13.67, moving -1.44% from the previous trading session.
SRT, FBP and IMO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 20, 2022.
First Bancorp (FBP) closed at $14.43 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.07% move from the prior day.
In the latest trading session, First Bancorp (FBP) closed at $14.44, marking a +0.56% move from the previous day.
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|