First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.58||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$11.90||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$12.66||Avg. volume||1,416,693|
|50-day MA||$11.33||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$13.38||Market Cap||2.26B|
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FBP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 41.29% of US stocks).
FBP Stock Summary
- FBP's went public 31.27 years ago, making it older than 84.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.61 for FIRST BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 95.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 119.57%, FIRST BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 89.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSBC, OPOF, CVLY, CAC, and FNCB.
- Visit FBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Valuation Summary
- FBP's price/earnings ratio is 7; this is 17.65% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FBP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBP.
FBP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.88%.
The table below shows FBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.29% of graded US stocks.
- FBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 165th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LC, UCBI, and BPOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBP.
The table below shows FBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FBP, see our FBP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP) Company Bio
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
First BanCorp. (NYSE:FBP) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
First BanCorp. (NYSE:FBP) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 25, 2023 First BanCorp. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.39, expectations were $0.35. Operator: Hello, everyone and welcome to First BanCorp’s First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Call. My name is Daisy, and I’ll be coordinating your call today. I’ll now like to hand over to […]
Results: First BanCorp. Exceeded Expectations And The Consensus Has Updated Its Estimates
As you might know, First BanCorp. ( NYSE:FBP ) just kicked off its latest first-quarter results with some very strong...
First Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Stock
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, April 27, 2023--First BanCorp. (the "Corporation") (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share on its outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on June 9, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 24, 2023.
First BanCorp. Announces Earnings for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2023
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, April 25, 2023--First BanCorp. (the "Corporation" or "First BanCorp.") (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico ("FirstBank" or "the Bank"), today reported a net income of $70.7 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2023, compared to $73.2 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, and $82.6 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2022.
Is the Options Market Predicting a Spike in First BanCorp. (FBP) Stock?
Investors need to pay close attention to First BanCorp. (FBP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Bancorp (FBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Bancorp (FBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Bancorp (FBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...