First BanCorp. New (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBP POWR Grades
- FBP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FBP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 36.12% of US stocks).
FBP Stock Summary
- First Bancorp's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.63% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.94 for First Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 85.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBP comes in at 8.74% -- higher than that of 78.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be GABC, WSFS, BXS, CIVB, and SRCE.
- Visit FBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Valuation Summary
- FBP's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FBP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $22.4.
- FBP's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBP.
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.41||52-week high||$13.25|
|Prev. close||$12.49||52-week low||$4.94|
|Day high||$12.52||Avg. volume||1,912,381|
|50-day MA||$12.43||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$9.53||Market Cap||2.68B|
First BanCorp. New (FBP) Company Bio
First Bancorp provides a range of financial products and services to retail, commercial, and institutional clients in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Santurce, Puerto Rico.
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
XtockImages/iStock via Getty Images Earnings of First BanCorp (NYSE: FBP) will likely surge this year due to low loan growth and an anticipated dip in provision expense. Moreover, the net interest expense growth will likely remain subdued as synergies from the acquisition of Santander BanCorp will materialize. On the other...
CORRECTED SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Select Bancorp, Inc. - SLCT
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Select Bancorp, Inc. ("SLCT" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SLCT) relating to its proposed merger with First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC) and previously reported in error for First Bancorp under ticker (NYSE: FBP). Under the terms of the agreement, S
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Select Bancorp, Inc. - SLCT
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Select Bancorp, Inc. ("SLCT" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SLCT) relating to its proposed merger with First Bancorp (NYSE: FBP). Under the terms of the agreement, SLCT shareholders will receive 0.408 shares of FBP per share they own.
Strong prospects, solid balance sheet and analysts' bullish stance make First BanCorp (FBP) stock a wise investment option at present.
These stocks have outperformed the S&P 500 recently
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|