First BanCorp. New (FBP): Price and Financial Metrics
FBP Stock Summary
- First Bancorp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 18.67% of US listed stocks.
- FBP's went public 29.02 years ago, making it older than 81.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.59 for First Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 82.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXS, GABC, SLCT, STXB, and GNTY.
- Visit FBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1firstbank.com.
FBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.49||52-week high||$11.25|
|Prev. close||$10.67||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$10.80||Avg. volume||1,792,640|
|50-day MA||$9.74||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$7.05||Market Cap||2.29B|
First BanCorp. New (FBP) Company Bio
First Bancorp provides a range of financial products and services to retail, commercial, and institutional clients in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Santurce, Puerto Rico.
FBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FBP Social Stream
Latest FBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBP as an investment opportunity.
First BanCorp. ( NYSE:FBP ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. You can purchase shares before the 25th of...
Investors can buy a whole lot of shares in high-quality companies without spending an arm and a leg to do so.
First BanCorp. (FBP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants John Pelling - Investor Relation Officer Aurelio Alemán - President and Chief Executive Officer Orlando Berges - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Chris Nardone - Bank of America Alex...
The following slide deck was published by First BanCorp. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 29, 2021 / First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (NYSE:FBP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
FBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!