First Bancorp (FBP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering First Bancorp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FBP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- First Bancorp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- FBP has a higher average analyst price target than 9.84% of Banking stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of FBP is higher than 18.64% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- FBP has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 75.19% of Financial Services stocks.
- FBP has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 25.08% of Financial Services stocks.
- FBP has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 66.32% of Banking stocks.
- FBP has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding FBP using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.